How much do you pay for insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1999 e55 amg use footman james and cost £276 fully comp:thumb:

£2200ish...

but that's with Primo - which covers 6 cars and 2 motorbikes (including a ducati)

On the other scale, I'm paying £6 for fully comprehensive, annual cover of a BMW Z3 with AXA (not in the UK though)...

just insured my new 63 plate e63 which I pick up 1st sept. £349 fully comp with aviva, happy days hey.

just insured my new 13 plate e63 which I picked up last week. £258 fully comp with Direct Line.

Happy bunny!

Cheers

Gerry

I pay £1,100 for my C220 CDI Coupé, but I'm 22 and live in a terrible post code, and I've just written off another car so lost my no claims bonus. All things considered, I'm rather happy to pay the price =]

I pay £540 fully comp on my cls 55 AMG. And that's with elephant. Not bad for a 35 year old with 9 points on the license for speeding!!! Lol
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

van insurance

Had quote come from direct line they want 385 .00 did it on line came out at 185.62 rang them they say they can match price so i am happy :bannana:

09 Plate W204, C280 + Brabus exhaust. 9 yrs+ NCD, £250 XS, 60YO
Fully Comp £340 Royal & Sun A.

21 years old
3 years NCB
'08 C63 AMG
£1100 per year fully comp

£390

6 Years NCB
33 Years old
Garaged

1st time ive ever had it below £500...!

Had a re-new notice £402 Checked online, same policy £318
Phoned and questioned this new quote £280?
Fully comp protected NCD 15000 MPA
9+ Years NCD
43yrs
On the Drive

Renewal notice came through last week at £503.xx
A quick call to them today and it will now be £414.xx
with a £200 excess and protected NCB.
This is with 3 non-fault claims plus a windscreen claim within the last 5 years.
It includes full European breakdown cover as a driver or passenger in any car.

Hi guys,
i'm from Germany and moving to the UK next year.
I'm going to buy a C63 Amg 507 Edition. Does anybody know a good insurance, who insure a 20 year old guy, but not too expensive, because in Germany i was always insured over my Dad so it was allright ?

I dont know any one off the top of my head but id start saving from now;)

Hi guys,
i'm from Germany and moving to the UK next year.
I'm going to buy a C63 Amg 507 Edition. Does anybody know a good insurance, who insure a 20 year old guy, but not too expensive, because in Germany i was always insured over my Dad so it was allright ?

I'm 21 with a normal c63 and pay £1100 mate on my own policy

Think you might struggle without uk no claims though!

W211 320Cdi saloon
8 years no claims
Wife and I, with full Business Use for me
£377 Full Comprehensive

Too much :p

Time to cut down on cars and bikes... renewal is november, so I have 1-2 months to sell a few cars... anyone want some old bangers? :p

M.

I'm 21 with a normal c63 and pay £1100 mate on my own policy

Think you might struggle without uk no claims though!

AL3X Who is your policy with mate?

Im 25 Y/O with 7 NCB and cheapest I've found is £1300 through Admiral

Cheers

Cheapest I could get with a "brand" company was £890. That's 8 years no claims. 30 years old no claims/points with my mum on the policy!!

Manchester is really expensive for insurance. And I have to photocopy and send in mine AND my mums driving licences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom