• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

M113 5.4 remap

Abdul

Car
C63
Hi guys,

Reading a bit about remapping these and can't seem to find anyone showing any solid results.

Not bothered about peak figures but a bit more pull up top would be nice.

I figure even though it's an N/A engine a 5%+ power increase should easily be achievable coupled with a less restrictive exhaust.

Anyone care to chime in with their experiences?

Cheers

With a eurocharged remap you would see approx 25bhp and approx 22lb-ft of torque.

Thanks guys glad to hear it.

Will have a word with MSL after I've sorted wheels/tyres/suspension etc.

Justin, do you think the headers you installed made a worthwhile difference?

Was going to say you can get a Eurocharged remap directly from them for ©£270 at the moment but that only seems to apply to the blown 55s and the NA version is twice the price!

benzedup-albums-mercedes-c55-amg-picture6211-rennetch-cb-airbox-standard-amg-filters-west-tuning-custom-ecu-remap.jpg

Not sure if they are the same engines but on my C55 just from a Renntech CB Airbox and live West-Tuning remap.

had it on the SRR too and that had 404.7hp I say if you go to the right people then it's worth it!

Jerry @ Eurocharged or West-Tuning.

Paid £600 for my live map

That's a solid figure!

Does the rentech airbox really make that much difference?

Any other engine/exhaust mods?

Abdul said:
That's a solid figure!

its shi* for the price you pay 1600£, it gives you about 12bhp and 15lbft torque and prevents heat soak!

No other mods just ECU tune & renntech cb airbox with bigger air intakes. It's a beast plenty of torque, mid range shove is awesome.

Abdul said:
That's a solid figure!

image-1806194652.jpg

Looks good under the hood too ;) Olly is selling one for £500 which is a good price compared to new. For a previous generation 55 should fit your 208 55

BenzedUP said:
Looks good under the hood too ;) Olly is selling one for £500 which is a good price compared to new. For a previous generation 55 should fit your 208 55

600£ is what I want for it. It will fit too and it's very cool.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Benzed up, still can't believe you got 400bhp out of the N/A M113.

I wonder what's the most anyone's got without FI...

I'm not sure the carbon airbox makes sense to me financially. It's a good buy at £600 though ill admit that.

Justin, I've sent you a pm with a couple questions regarding a few other things.

I wonder what's the most anyone's got without FI...

I'm not sure the carbon airbox makes sense to me financially. It's a good buy at £600 though ill admit that.

Justin, I've sent you a pm with a couple questions regarding a few other things.

Nothing in my pm box mate :confused:

It's not hard if the car pushes factory figures, mine pushed 362.7hp on the dyno as standard and ECU remap usually gives 26-27hp and the CB box is about 12hp.

cost me exactly £2,200 to take it to 400bhp - for an extra 40hp it's not worth the money.. there is no doubt a noticeable difference in my 55 but you know what I mean.

for £800ish you can get a pulley& remap on a 32 and it will push similar figures.

I know the previous gen 55's push a bit less about 345hp as standard but you can still get a good 370ish hp out from just a remap.

Ive been thinking about getting a map... my cl55 has the secondary cats and resonators removed and a pair of k&n's.... I wonder what gains Id get from a map and if it would actually be noticeable!

Ive been thinking about getting a map... my cl55 has the secondary cats and resonators removed and a pair of k&n's.... I wonder what gains Id get from a map and if it would actually be noticeable!

I have the same modifications on my CLK55 and would be intersted in the results achieved. I have been told previously that on these N/A engines that the ECU's will gradually over time trim themselves back to the factory settings. I don't know if that is true or not, many someone could confirm that the remap is permanent?

I would have thought it would be permanent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom