Maserati Quattroporte - Am I Mad?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lee

You work hard, provide for your family and are a good chap! Go and indulge yourself for if you do not then there will be a time in the future when you will keep thinking "I wish I had......."

Anyway, with your record it will only last two months :)

Lee, is the Maserati instead of or as well as the McLaren SLR?

Ant.

Have you driven one ? They are glorious cars to see and be in the design touches are superb.
This type of car isn't on my radar so I haven't owned one but it would be on my short list along with a Porsche Panamera or a Aston Martin Rapide

Just read 7 enjoyable pages, imagine it's on the drive, you have gone to bed, you can't sleep thinking about it with a big smile on your face, getting up heart pounding, go for it its a no Brainer,life is for living the dream.......

Just read 7 enjoyable pages, imagine it's on the drive, you have gone to bed, you can't sleep thinking about it with a big smile on your face, getting up heart pounding, go for it its a no Brainer,life is for living the dream.......

Oh Brian Brian Brian! A few weeks ago you told me NOT to get a Lotus 340R. What about my dream? :dk:

One rule for Lee and another for me eh?

Ant. :D

Excuse me if I have got this wrong, but didn't you buy an X5 not that long ago? What's the story with that? No good?

The worse (worst?) vehicle I have ever owned.

Terrible steering (whoever let that pass at BMW should be shot), poor mpg compared to its competitors, cheap feeling interior (leather seats were good though), boot was relatively tiny, and it had many quirks that were very frustrating; couldn't open petrol cap with key still ignition - when petrol light comes on you completely lose the clock being amongst others.

I also spent over a grand in about six weeks on repairs too (and not wear and tear for a 70k vehicle)

He only came this dinner time instead! :D:D:D

An event clearly so momentous it even changed time in the local area, the rest of us were only having our lunch:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::D:D

Oh Lord

Sorry to hear that. Hope the next one is much better for you.

The worse (worst?) vehicle I have ever owned.

Terrible steering (whoever let that pass at BMW should be shot), poor mpg compared to its competitors, cheap feeling interior (leather seats were good though), boot was relatively tiny, and it had many quirks that were very frustrating; couldn't open petrol cap with key still ignition - when petrol light comes on you completely lose the clock being amongst others.

I also spent over a grand in about six weeks on repairs too (and not wear and tear for a 70k vehicle)

Oh Brian Brian Brian! A few weeks ago you told me NOT to get a Lotus 340R. What about my dream? :dk:

One rule for Lee and another for me eh?

LMAO HT, I didn't want you to leave the forum, :thumb: not that I want Lee to either, sh#t getting myself in it here......lol:wallbash:

An event clearly so momentous it even changed time in the local area, the rest of us were only having our lunch:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::D:D

It's the only question that will define if you're north or south; what do you call the meal at midday?

To answer the age old debate, I simply have one question: when you were at school, what were those lovely ladies that served you your meal?

Lunch ladies? Of course not, they were dinner ladies!

I've worked on a fair few Masserattis and all you
have to watch for is the interior trim falling off
in your hands ;)

To answer the age old debate, I simply have one question: when you were at school, what were those lovely ladies that served you your meal?

Personally, I think it depends on what meal you have at midday and what meal you have in the evening.

Dinner ladies served dinner at midday - which I class as a proper cooked meal. Then you have either dinner (again) or tea later.

If you have lunch earlier and big cooked meal later, the later meal is dinner.

:D

It's the only question that will define if you're north or south; what do you call the meal at midday?

I believe they were called "Catering staff" :D

Personally, I think it depends on what meal you have at midday and what meal you have in the evening.

Dinner ladies served dinner at midday - which I class as a proper cooked meal. Then you have either dinner (again) or tea later.

If you have lunch earlier and big cooked meal later, the later meal is dinner.

:D

Got a headache after reading that! :crazy:

Sunday roast is mostly called Sunday lunch during the day. And Sunday Dinner towards the night.

Never heard it called Sunday Tea.

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's all to much. :wallbash:

It's a north south thing as said.

I think people should just suit themselves with what you call what because we'll certainly never agree on it.

PS: I call a roast a Sunday dinner regardless of time of day it is eaten. :D

What, you mean not everyone had their school lunch delivered to study by their butler? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom