MBClub and PCS GTG 2014 on the 17th of May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just finished cleaning my car lol !!! Lovely morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Now the brake warning light is on in my S124, I've had to turn back. Damn.

More appologies from me Olly. Hope the day goes great and I'll be better prepared next year!

Rob77 said:
Now the brake warning light is on in my S124, I've had to turn back. Damn. More appologies from me Olly. Hope the day goes great and I'll be better prepared next year!

You get plenty of meat left when the light comes on. I can get a set of pads for you if you want.

Although the SL is out of commission, I'll probably pop down on the Ducati for a little bit this morning.

...or maybe not. Forgot I hadn't replaced the tyre yet. Whoops!

Last edited:
Really sorry but won't be with you all today. Polished the s class yesterday but unfortunately I was rushed back to hospital late last night and was admitted for further tests.. have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing the photos. Olly once I'm out I'll send you a donation for ben. Hope you have a safe journey

You get plenty of meat left when the light comes on. I can get a set of pads for you if you want.

I just saw your post, thanks. Actually, that would've been good, I could've killed 2 birds with 1 stone but if I left again now I wouldn't be there till after 2pm.

Thank you Olly and everyone else involved for this day.
The weather was good and the turn out was great.Was good to catch up with old frieds as well as meeting new ones.See you all at the next one

Once again Olly,thank you

Here's one to start it off. As above, a fantastic day all round. Some great people, cars and food there today. Brilliant weather and superbly organised. Thank you very much to Olly for the invite and to all the people involved in making it a great event. I bet that took some doing and you pulled it off perfectly. Thank you and I think you deserve a pint or two. Jim

Last edited:
Can I post just this small selection of images for the Best in Show award?

Last edited:
First event, good to put faces to names. Thanks to the hard work put in by the organisers for making it happen, and the generosity of sponsors and donors to the raffle. Add in the perfect weather - a great day.

Thanks Olly for all your hard work organising it, what a lovely local pub too, you lucky devil

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom