Moving contacts from Outlook to Apple Mail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crockers

MB Enthusiast
Car
XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
Is there a simple way to move my contacts from outlook 2007 to the apple iMac's email program?

Don't think it accepts csv files.

Have seen software for $10 saying it will do it. Does that work?

Just a thought. I have synced my iPod touch with PC. If I sync it now with iMac will contacts move over (thereby solving the problem) or will it wipe my iPod touch clean?

iMac still in box as waiting for a friend to help me get it out as I am still in a non weight bearing cast. :mad:

thanks. :thumb:

It worked for me too.

Thinking of going the iMac route as well..but have thousands of saved emails in Outlook. Does anyone know of any way that they can be readable in Mac world?

Will my iPod touch sync with iTunes on both the iMac and my windows PC laptop? Or do I have to choose?
If it will sync with both wouldn't this be a way of transfering contacts? I use Pop on outlook but Smtp on iPod and would envisage the same on the iMac as I would want emails to be able to be read on all 3 and the contacts to be on all 3, but the permanent downloads to be on the laptop.

Thanks.

Thinking of going the iMac route as well..but have thousands of saved emails in Outlook. Does anyone know of any way that they can be readable in Mac world?

Yes - see above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom