Msl performance dyno day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pm sent

Going to be a great day.....gutted I won't be there. Last year was fantastic so if it's your first time, prepare to meet some great guys and see some epic cars.

Id like to pop along just to finally meet acid and take a look at his new toy...

If I you guys are there later in the afternoon, ill pop along.

Not long to go now! :thumb:

I'm sure i'm not the only one who can't wait :D it'll be a really good day, lets just hope hope the weather is kind.

As part of MSL Performance, our Trade Centre will also have some Mercedes AMG's at the show which will be for sale, so you never know you might just find your dream car!

Hi

30% off all ECU(Engine) maps and 50% off TCU (gearbox) maps.
Dyno Run Only £60
Dyno Run And Fine Tune By Jerry £150

All Other Makes OBD MAPs are £250

If anyone requires any Additional work on the day please let me know

Eg. Pulleys HE Pumps Exhaust x pipes.........

Thanks

Acid

Crank Pulley swap (EC UK) and an hour or so of Jerry's time to get the car to how it should, on paper, be running.
Jerry is aware of this.
May need plugs and IC pump install dependant on Jerry's findings

MOT on Saturday before lunch (Chicken) please Acid

Look forward to seeing everyone on the weekend :)

Looks like a its going to be a few Hundred People on the Dyno day!!!!!!!!!

If last year is anything to go by then id say the first car should be on the rollers at about 9:30 to 10:00am.

I just cannot believe that my luck has taken such a bad turn that im going to miss this!!!

I will be there at 7 am lol

If last year is anything to go by then id say the first car should be on the rollers at about 9:30 to 10:00am.

I just cannot believe that my luck has taken such a bad turn that im going to miss this!!!

Jim and I were on the dyno at 07:40hrs and 08:10hrs :eek:

I went back on again with Jerry present at 11:30hrs and after an hour of tuning/tweaking the car is finally as it should be

620bhp and 690lb/ft so well happy. Not sure there are many AMG's out there with that sort of torque ;) Thanks Jerry :thumb:

TCU remapped again and car is changing up and down with real purpose and precision, cheers Paul :thumb:

A great weekend at MSL and excellent to put some faces to names :D

Thanks to all the Guys who came to see us it was a great Day!!!

I will start a New Thread up for some Pics and in a Few weeks the Video will be ready!!!

Also a Big Thanks to Jerry and Paul for making a Great Day.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Wish I had a chance for a fine tune :), it was great day and plenty of entertainment with some great motors!

ACID@MSL said:
Hi 30% off all ECU(Engine) maps and 50% off TCU (gearbox) maps. Dyno Run Only £60 Dyno Run And Fine Tune By Jerry £150 All Other Makes OBD MAPs are £250 If anyone requires any Additional work on the day please let me know Eg. Pulleys HE Pumps Exhaust x pipes......... Thanks Acid

Acid - Unfortunately I missed the Dyno Day as I don't pick up my C63 (2010) until Saturday but I'm very interested in an ECU remap & TCU remap. What's the normal cost of this please?
Also I mainly want a secondary cat bypass done, how much would that set me back? Thanks

Acid - Unfortunately I missed the Dyno Day as I don't pick up my C63 (2010) until Saturday but I'm very interested in an ECU remap & TCU remap. What's the normal cost of this please?
Also I mainly want a secondary cat bypass done, how much would that set me back? Thanks

+1 :thumb:

*edit, IPE options too please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom