• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

My C43 AMG - Upgrade ideas?

I've contemplated K&N loads of times, but i couldn't justify it in my mind. If it does give 1-2bhp gain the its definately worth it because its cheap as chips for the 230k.

£80 for the C43!!! When i read that i was shocked to say the least, MB OEM filter costs £12 for the 230k!

I doubt it will be much over 270-275BHP, as you got to expect losses through the transmission and rear differential.
Yours has done very similar mileage to mine so will look forward to your results.
I do seem to remember reading the ESP has to be turned off, whilst on the rolling road, it may even have to be disabled, as switching it off does,nt fully disable it, maybe someone else can cast more light on this.
Adam, at the next meet that we both attend, remind me and i,ll remove my C230K's K&N and i,ll bring it with me and you can try it out if you like.

cant wait to see the dyno run charts... a upload would be very interesting

Unfortunately I had to MOT my other car, couldn't get a different time so didn't make it :(

CameraRoll205.jpg

Ah, the Wizards of NOS - appealing, but more to me than to my gearbox I'd wager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom