My C63 AMG in Europe...with video!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I don't remember this so I've just re-watched it twice. Yep, no brake lights. Are you sure you're watching the same video? Or are you just a 100% moron who like to try baiting people.

Oh and by way of my 'appalling' driving, I'm fully open to being re-educated. Would you care to share any of your Youtube videos showing perfect road craft? Happy to watch them and learn.

approx 55 seconds if you pause the video your see the black car brake lights flash as you speed past not that you were paying any attention to any one else accept yourself .no not got any you tube videos myself I not that vain but see few yours and have notice your obsession with tunnels and your inability of not be able to go through one with out you flooring the accelerator with no regards to the safety off other motorist or pedestrians .also the way you look away from the road at full speed to smile at the camera is impressive ....

approx 55 seconds if you pause the video your see the black car brake lights flash as you speed past not that you were paying any attention to any one else accept yourself .no not got any you tube videos myself I not that vain but see few yours and have notice your obsession with tunnels and your inability of not be able to go through one with out you flooring the accelerator with no regards to the safety off other motorist or pedestrians .also the way you look away from the road at full speed to smile at the camera is impressive ....

Your writing skills really are shocking...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Well that's a surprise, but I agree with you. My ability to look away from the road at full speed is indeed impressive. I even impress myself sometimes :rock:

Closing thread as it has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom