New member in Kent needs help to contact a member selling alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jsums

Car
E class 350 cab
Hello everyone I'm a new member I have a 2012 62 e350 cdi sport Convertible which I love to bits , i have posted a thread on classified I want a set of the double 7spoke amg 19inch alloys I have the 18 inch amg alloys ,it was the only black on black avalible so thought I could change the wheels , I have seen someone on here has a set for sale but I can't message him or reply to his post I would be very gratefull if someone could put us in totch with each other

Look forward to getting involved on here just little hard from my iPhone as Im away working at the mo

Great to see 119 views and no replys ???

Members name? Try and help you out if I can

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Hello everyone I'm a new member I have a 2012 62 e350 cdi sport Convertible which I love to bits , i have posted a thread on classified I want a set of the double 7spoke amg 19inch alloys I have the 18 inch amg alloys ,it was the only black on black avalible so thought I could change the wheels , I have seen someone on here has a set for sale but I can't message him or reply to his post I would be very gratefull if someone could put us in totch with each other

Look forward to getting involved on here just little hard from my iPhone as Im away working at the mo

Those wheels were back in March. Do you want me to still contact him?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

I've pm'd Shuey for you, with your details - though he'll need to see it to respond (obviously).

Hope this helps.

Ah great thanks and hi to everyone I managed to get round the 30 post business if u see me other thread lol thanks again John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom