• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Office chairs at Morrisons

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
Went shopping today and picked up one of these,Absolute bargain basement price of £25 Leather faced exec chair,nice and comfy as well :rock: So if anyone wants one they are on special offer at the moment so hurry ;)

Attachments

• 40600003.jpg
    40600003.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: PJH
I think I will get one tomorrow (if open). I use a dining room chair at home and I am recking them one by one.

pluggers said:
Went shopping today and picked up one of these,Absolute bargain basement price of £25 Leather faced exec chair,nice and comfy as well :rock: So if anyone wants one they are on special offer at the moment so hurry ;)
Great minds think alike I got one too.I'am sitting on it as I type. :bannana:

They're a good chair for the money.Sounds like a few people are benifitting already :rock: :rock:

jaymanek said:
they ran out in coventry!
didn't security stop them?
Jay - thanks for saving me the trip (Kenilworth here)

Went shopping yesterday at Morrisons and they have had another delivery of chairs still on offer,Maybe the same for other stores if anyone couldn't get one last time?

Yup - we got ours yesterday as our local store was sold out last week :D . I got the last one of this delivery :bannana: .

If you didn't get one first time - it's worth checking again and if the shelves are still empty try asking at customer services if they are expecting more.

It's a crackin' chair for the money. Would easily pay double or more for similar quality elsewhere. :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom