Ogii, where did you get those tips?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cannot believe that people really pay good money for tips on their zorsts!!

If all else fails ......

Brabus do a Quad pipe conversion for about £2K fitted .. looks the dogs :D

14pic12.jpg

Gerry

I think what people choose to spend their "good money" on is their business !

Have you never paid for any extras to be added to your car, in order to make it more aesthetically pleasing ? Metallic Paint, for instance ?

Don't see what the difference is, really - but wouldn't call it "sad" !

S.

Good money

Gerry:
Still saving for an E55, till then, this seems like a really cheap option even though this is not in the same league.

But then, small steps will do me.

Richard:
By the way, I have emailed PP on type, cost and shipping to UK so will let you know.

Fuzzer:
You got me tempted now!

Last edited:
pwks said:
Richard:
By the way, I have emailed PP on type, cost and shipping to UK so will let you know.

With the good exchange rate at the moment lets hope they do a good deal on shipping. It might only be for the petrol models though.

gerrym said:
Cannot believe that people really pay good money for tips on their zorsts!!

Compared to the other things I seem to waste my money on this is nothing :D

Brabus quads

Fuzzer,

As u got me going, I called Brabus up and confirmed your pricing. Said not much of a performance enhancement, just a few bhps but a much deeper and sportier sound though!

Its £1445.26 + VAT for the exhaust and £260.00 + VAT for fitting to an E320.

Hmmmmm, pretty expensive just for looks maybe.

Won't it need the modified Brabus bumber to match? Is that included in the price?

Fortunately, won't need to mod bumpers as Brabus said the quads will come out below.

Unfortunately, that will mean it won't look as nicely integrated.

I love the sound of the AMGs, not sure whether it will be anywhere close to that though.

Brabus is emailing me some info. maybe I'll ask for any photos they may have done to a standard bodystyle.

Last edited:
pwks said:
Fuzzer,

As u got me going, I called Brabus up and confirmed your pricing. Said not much of a performance enhancement, just a few bhps but a much deeper and sportier sound though!

Its £1445.26 + VAT for the exhaust and £260.00 + VAT for fitting to an E320.

Hmmmmm, pretty expensive just for looks maybe.

hehe , well .. it would be the final stage in making your car look like an E55 :)

mmm , quad pipe :D

I've ordered the Schatz trims, Tim at SVS was very helpfull. He's sending them next day delivery but I missed cut off today.

From what I've read the E320 petrol is slightly different so I was worried the PP product wouldn't fit. At least the Schatz trim is specifically for the E270/E320CDi.

RichardM said:
I've ordered the Schatz trims, Tim at SVS was very helpfull. He's sending them next day delivery but I missed cut off today.

From what I've read the E320 petrol is slightly different so I was worried the PP product wouldn't fit. At least the Schatz trim is specifically for the E270/E320CDi.

Let me know how they fit Richard please.

Look forward to the pics Richard, you've been toying with this for a long time now.... hope you're pleased mate.

Will post pictures as soon as I get them. Hopefully they will turn up saturday and I'll fit them over the weekend, but if they don't come until monday it will have to be the following weekend :(

Well I got them (and you can see them at the Ace Cafe meet tonight if your going) only they are still in the box. Postman knocked at 6:50 saturday morning!

I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to fit them, its a bit more involved than just doing up a bolt. Maybe I'll just place them on without the bracket just for a picture!

Richard,

Is this the type you got?

30_1_b.JPG

I can't come tonight as I will be up North working, but if so, Koolvin can you inspect them and assess the possibility of fitting/adapting to a w202 please?

cheers

They are similar to that but still quite different. These look specifically designed for a diesel as although the pipe sticks out, the exhaust gas still goes straight down (nothing comes out of the tip). I guess the petrol one would be different.

Nope - the tips point down on my petrol too.

Looks from the picture as though they might fit - but its more a question of how adjustable they are, how they would look under a 202 bumper and whether there would be enough clearance to fit them side by side, as opposed to one on each side like yours, Richard.

They do a different style for cars that have the twim exhaust side by side

2036080L_425x283.jpg

The picture Graham posted are the ones I got, my exhausts point down but because these are straight through the fumes still come through - looks good on a cold morning and good proof that you actually have twin exhausts:D

What Graham's pic doesn't show is that there is a small bracket that fastens onto the silencer for a bit of extra security (similar to the one shown in the pic from Richard above), this doesn't have much adjustment on it whereas the other 2 fastenings do. I doubt you could easily mod then to fit a 202.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom