A friend has a '98 W210 E300 TD saloon that had a pretty bad leak from the O ring on the fuel shut off valve. He replaced the O ring, put everything back together & after a lot of cranking the car fired up. He nearly flattened the 210's battery, then hooked a running car up to the 210's battery to get the thing started. He has since recharged his 210 battery & is confident it is OK. Problem is, the EPC light has come on. The car seems to run fine, at least on the driveway. Any idea why the EPC light is on & how to get rid of it? TIA.