• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Pic's of my new car.... S65AMG V12 Twin Turbo W221

Lots of good work! Condenser on a 65 is a major ball ache compared to most MBs.

Might be worth flushing the ic radiators and intercooler after what came out of the old pipes.

The guy's obviously got no taste. 🙂👍

I agree 😆

Lots of good work! Condenser on a 65 is a major ball ache compared to most MBs.

Might be worth flushing the ic radiators and intercooler after what came out of the old pipes.

Thank you Alex!
You know very well what it’s like working on this cars :D
I was looking in your site the other day and saw that your S65 is 750bhp. I must say, I’m tempted!
How much would it cost me to get my S65 mapped by you? Do I need to do any other mods or is it just a remap that I need to get it to 750bhp?

I agree 😆

Thank you Alex!
You know very well what it’s like working on this cars :D
I was looking in your site the other day and saw that your S65 is 750bhp. I must say, I’m tempted!
How much would it cost me to get my S65 mapped by you? Do I need to do any other mods or is it just a remap that I need to get it to 750bhp?
No, it was lots more work. Exhaust, water/methanol injection, and a few other bits. Not impossible to do though, mines been doing 741bhp/1300nm for 5 years now and still reliable, although the propshaft has a bit of play now that needs addressing

No, it was lots more work. Exhaust, water/methanol injection, and a few other bits. Not impossible to do though, mines been doing 741bhp/1300nm for 5 years now and still reliable, although the propshaft has a bit of play now that needs addressing

Thank you for getting back to me.
Ah ok, a bit more than I thought :D
I’m still not bored of the performance but it’s nice to know that there are options available. It’s also good to see that even after 5 years running all that power, the car has been reliable.

Going by your pics, I hope you were not trespassing & your car is obviously a Goods vehicle or did you think it said a Good vehicle;) Where do you get the good weather for your pics, its been raining here for about 2 months:mad:

Such a cool car and looks immaculate! The front brakes are enormous.

Thank you! :)

The brakes are massive, 390mm fronts and 365mm rears :oops: but it needs them as it’s such a heavy car. Even though the car stops very well with this brakes, you certainly feel the weight of the car!

Going by your pics, I hope you were not trespassing & your car is obviously a Goods vehicle or did you think it said a Good vehicle;) Where do you get the good weather for your pics, its been raining here for about 2 months:mad:

Haha 😆, well English is my second language after all so I could easily mistake the sign for “ Good vehicle “ like you said 😂

This pic’s we’re taken a couple of months ago when the weather was still nice :)

Does it ever get dirty ? ;)
(incredible pics of the car as always !)

Exquisite….

Does it ever get dirty ? ;)
(incredible pics of the car as always !)

Haha, I don't think it has since I've owned it 😆

Apart from the first day when I picked the car up which was December and there was snow on the road, I have not driven the car in the rain and after each drive, it gets cleaned, no matter how many miles I do, 5 or 50.

I joke about having OCD but I shouldn't as I defiantly have it! :oops:

It has been exactly one year since I've owned this car. Picked it up on the 12/12/22. It had snowed this time last year. It took the gentleman over an hour to clear the snow off the driveway so I could take the car :D

I have tried my best to make the car look as good as when it was new and I have done everything it needed in the one year I've owned it. I haven't added up what I've spent on it as it will only upset me but as car enthusiasts we all know that this cars cost money to maintain, especially as they get older

Cars like this are special and I think they need to be looked after as in years to come, we will look back and I appreciate them even more.

I don't have a pic on this phone of the car the first day I picked it up but this is the closest I could find with it's original lights, no spoiler. Just lowered and spacers :)
I do prefer the rear end more with the facelift lights and the boot spoiler

It has been exactly one year since I've owned this car. Picked it up on the 12/12/22. It had snowed this time last year. It took the gentleman over an hour to clear the snow off the driveway so I could take the car :D

I have tried my best to make the car look as good as when it was new and I have done everything it needed in the one year I've owned it. I haven't added up what I've spent on it as it will only upset me but as car enthusiasts we all know that this cars cost money to maintain, especially as they get older

Cars like this are special and I think they need to be looked after as in years to come, we will look back and I appreciate them even more.

I don't have a pic on this phone of the car the first day I picked it up but this is the closest I could find with it's original lights, no spoiler. Just lowered and spacers :)
I do prefer the rear end more with the facelift lights and the boot spoiler

Have to say the w221, is a really handsome motor, with real presence, especially in AMG form, excellent, Sam. 😎🙂👍

Have to say the w221, is a really handsome motor, with real presence, especially in AMG form, excellent, Sam. 😎🙂👍

Thank you! 😊

You're right, they have a real presence. They stand out a lot when you see one on the road.

In my opinion the 221 is far and away the best looking S class ever. The ones previous to that look heavy and slab sided.......the later ones look....erm?....Japanese (no offence intended for any 222/223 owners on here!!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom