• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Pic's of my new car.... S65AMG V12 Twin Turbo W221

Another update for the S65.

When I bought the 21’s for the car, they were second hand and they had some imperfections. I told myself, I will leave them as they are because you could notice the imperfections only from up close and I thought I could tolerate that.

Well, it only lasted one month and I couldn’t look at the wheels in the state they were in so I sent them off to get refurbished.

Before

After

Excuses the rubbish pics and background but I’ll take some better pics soon.

The S63 got in the way too. It was feeling left out so I gave the S63 a wash

Stunning Sam, just stunning, nuff said. 😎🙂👍

Last edited:
On the way to the garage to fit the refurbished wheels, I must of hit a rock or something on the motorway because when one of the guys was changing the wheels, he asked what I had hit at the front :oops:

I look at the front of the car and I notice, the front plate was cracked and a small piece of number 1 was missing.
I could only imagine the damage that stone/rock would have done had it gone through the upper grill or the lower grill in the bumper

WOW, in a way Sam, that was lucky, if you had to pick somewhere for a big stone to hit, it would be there, minimal damage, relatively easy fix.

An OCD hating stone.:mad: Watch out, they have you number:)

WOW, in a way Sam, that was lucky, if you had to pick somewhere for a big stone to hit, it would be there, minimal damage, relatively easy fix.
Yep, I recently had a large unidentified object punch a hole in the brake ducting on the front of the Beemer.
A cheap part to replace and only held in with a screw and a couple of push pins, but to get at it I had to take the front bumper off....and wheel arch liners and wiring for parking sensors, fog lights........ :doh:

The Lords way of punishing illegal plates!😀

🤣🤣🤣

That’s one way of seeing it 😆

Stunning Sam, just stunning, nuff said. 😎🙂👍

Thank you! 🙏

Me like 'um 👍

Thank you :)

I know right! It was only a few months ago that I replaced the AC condenser and I don’t fancy doing that again anytime soon!

I took some better pic’s of the car today.
I got the car out just for the pics as the weather has been rubbish and I didn’t fancy washing the car again

The Lords way of punishing illegal plates!😀
True, I had 2 of his disciples showing me the error of my ways (on 2 cars) & making me repent or suffer the wrath of the DEVIL, although it sounded like DVLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom