Random news article of the day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kbhogalW126

Car
'98 W140 S320
I've got an idea.

Its not the best of ideas but its an idea nonetheless.

Why don't we have an ongoing thread (one thread only i.e. this one!) which has a random news article of the day as its theme?

Whoever is trawling the internet for random news items such as roads sinking, sheep refusing to be sheared, alien abductions and the like could post on this thread to help keep the rest of the forum clear of these "random" news articles.

The rules are that there are no rules.

What do you all think?

Heres a starter.

Regards,

KJ

I'm tempted to set aside half a day and merge all the threads you mention into one big thread.

Optionally I will then have the thread moved to a pendrive and sent to NASA where it can be put on the next shuttle into space and whizzed into the sun, if they happen to be looking that direction at any time.

I'm sure the cost of my time and NASA's can be billed to someone, we've just got to work out who!

I'm tempted to set aside half a day and merge all the threads you mention into one big thread.

Optionally I will then have the thread moved to a pendrive and sent to NASA where it can be put on the next shuttle into space and whizzed into the sun, if they happen to be looking that direction at any time.

I'm sure the cost of my time and NASA's can be billed to someone, we've just got to work out who!

I vote for the pendrive option...can we make it a poll ;) :D

Might be an idea to just send the Fire Breather on the next shuttle into space, bet you he would still manage to find an internet connection though:rolleyes:

no way, then we will get stories about whether there are stones or gravel in space, and whether it is dark or bright there

no way, then we will get stories about whether there are stones or gravel in space, and whether it is dark or bright there

And just how P***** off the aliens seemed these days...

I wonder why that would be....:rolleyes:

Can you remember, a couple of months ago, how much persuassion it took to get these items posted in the right category?

And now you want them all in a single thread? :eek::eek::eek:

Good luck with that!:D:D

I have just looked at the Off Topics Forum and virtually the whole lot is filled with utter nonsense from our medieval legend, can someone please, please stop him:( :(

Don't you dare stop him!

I've cancelled the newspapers,sold the TV and stopped all my email alerts as I no longer need them. The man is saving me a fortune......

I have just looked at the Off Topics Forum and virtually the whole lot is filled with utter nonsense from our medieval legend, can someone please, please stop him:( :(
Perhaps it shouldn't be the pendrive we launch into space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom