Seat no longer going back after battery removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOR8A

Car
W212 E63 PPP AMG
Hi there

I wonder if anyone has a fix for this? After changing the battery I have noticed that the drivers seat no longer goes back upon exiting the car. The steering column still goes up ok. I have checked the programming set up and I have the correct setting (steering column and seat). I have tried doing the windows and steering column and seat to full extents twice to ''reset'' this, it has not worked for me, any thoughts please?

Many thanks.

Did you do the reset for head rests too? Up and down three times.

Hi there

I wonder if anyone has a fix for this? After changing the battery I have noticed that the drivers seat no longer goes back upon exiting the car. The steering column still goes up ok. I have checked the programming set up and I have the correct setting (steering column and seat). I have tried doing the windows and steering column and seat to full extents twice to ''reset'' this, it has not worked for me, any thoughts please?

Many thanks.

What car is this as my steering wheel does but seat doesn't. What's the reset procedures?

Car is W211 E55K. I did not do the headrest..........is that where I went wrong? I did windows, steering column (up and down and in and out) drivers seat base back and forward to full extent, I did these things twice though, not three times. Do you have to do all of it three times or only the headrest three times?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom