• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Special offer for mbclub - Comand DVD maps & ViseeO discounts

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
Hi

I hope it is Ok to post this here.

I've put up a couple of discount coupons in the comand online shop for mbclub members - these offers are not posted anywhere else, only on this great forum, and run to 31/1/08 - but may get extended or changed or go then. We hope to do this sort of thing for mbclub members reasonably regularly.

a) £25 of DVD maps for Comand APS in A/B/C/CLK/ML/GL/R and E/CLS/SLK/SL - this includes the latest V9.0 and V7.0 maps respectively, and the 1 remaining highly discounted V8 A/B/C... map we have. This brings the latest versions down to £170 - MB retail £227.95. If you live in Northern Ireland or visit there, then the A/B/C.. map has *significantly* better mapping there. I suspect the V7 E class map is similar.

See http://www.comandonline.co.uk/home.php?cat=254

Voucher code is: MBCLUB-DISC-Z3

b) £25 of ViseeO - the viseeo is the bluetooth adapter for cars with the fixed Nokia mobile system with (curly cable and removable Nokia 6150/6210/6310 handset)

http://www.comandonline.co.uk/product.php?productid=16134

Voucher code is: MBCLUB-DISC-8K

I hope that helps the forum members out !
-------------------

It is helpful to us if you could use protx/natwest credit card processor rather than paypal.

Please do ensure you use the voucher before/during checkout, or the discount won't work - its an absolute nightmare doing discounts any other way for us.

We dont have huge amounts of stock of these items, but assuming our future stock comes in at similar prices (i.e the £ doesnt get even weaker against the Euro) we'll get more in for the offer

Any mbclub member can use these - no need for our normal 1 month and 30 posts rule.

Thanks to all the forum members for supporting us.

Richard

You don't happen to know if the V9 disc has the new A1/M62 junction layout on do you ?

You don't happen to know if the V9 disc has the new A1/M62 junction layout on do you ?

I've got V9 in my car (unsurprisingly) - but am near the M25 not M62. Is there anyway you can think i'd be able to tell ?

R

Just looking at the web site I have seen why my TMC does not work, I do not have a DX TMC disc

So your post has been very good for me even though I cant use the special offer

Richard - why not navigate to the location on the map screen - take a screenshot with a digital camera and post it.

Like someone has done here ... ;)

Richard - why not navigate to the location on the map screen - take a screenshot with a digital camera and post it.

Like someone has done here ... ;)

doh. good plan. Heres is a not very good photo of the M62 / A1 junction, photoshopped a bit to try and improve them

R

Attachments

• Image309.jpg
    Image309.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Just looked on Alfie's V8 disk in his car, and that junction looks the same as the picture from my V9.

Cheers

R

The V8 disk is now gone, V7 and V9's were down to a couple of each. New batch of ViseeO just arrived
R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom