• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The AMG Car park look back picture thread.....

Fuel filler cap removed and supplied 🙂 If think they're are a few shades of Iridium silver.

- BBS LM’s (even though wider have saved 6.6kg plus whatever rotational mass)
- Conti sport 7 255/35 front 275/30 rear
- KW Clubsport coilovers with adjustable spherical bearing top mounts, custom kw springs with additional helper springs
- Ultra Racing front/rear strut braces with 6 under chassis bars
- Custom adjustable droplinks with spherical bearings
- Renntech Adjustable rear toe arms with spherical bearings
- KMAC rear adjustable camber arms with polly bushes
- Spoon ridgid subframe collars front/rear
- Full custom carbon fibre interior trim including dash, doors, centre console, armrest, rear vent & boot arm covers
- Full suspension geo and corner weight
- AMG expensive fuel cap 🙄
- AMG expensive door pins 🙄
- 507 edition grill & drl covers
- Mercedes gloss black door mirrors and boot spoiler
- Secondary cat delete
- Quaife LSD (may swap this for OS Giken)

Sat here waiting to be fitted when I get time 😄
- 507/Black series bonnet
- Weistec larger transmission pan with custom Setrab additional oil cooler/fan
- Brembo 2 piece 380mm front discs with brake caliper bracket (though larger saves 6.6kg plus what ever rotational mass)
- Brembo 2 piece 360mm rear discs with C63 black series rear caliper
- Goodrich braided brake lines
- Custom Setrab large main oil cooler (this is 30% larger than both larger oil coolers fitted to the C63 Black Series
- Full W204 roof panel with sunroof delete (was never an option on the C63 so doing this will save 30kg + from the highest point on the car)
- Carbon Recaro pole positions (same as C63 black series option, these weigh 4.5kg each saving 40kg minimum over stock!)
- Custom T45 half rollcage which weighs 18kg, top and bottom rear seat weigh 25kg so 7kg saving with them removed with a seat panel delete.
- Synco design front upper & lower arms with spherical bearings
- Creative steel poly engine & gearbox mount
- Creative steel solid rear subframe bushes

Need to buy
- MBH headers/manifolds
- Mercedes SLS larger side oil cooler
- C63 black series track pack differential cooler

I think thats everything 😄 hopefully save around 110-140kg when it’s finished which will add to the handling and feel like the rest of the parts have already done. Already saved 22kg from various parts.

That all! Lightweight! 😉🙂👍
Thanks, forgot I did it all once 😄

20230208-231118.jpg

Thank you Sir, very happy with finish 🙂. Just need to get hold of some new chrome inserts. I've filled in the number plate holes too, its a smooth finish.
Have you or are you considering having PPF on the bumper now and front part of the bonnet to protect the paint work.

Thank you Sir, very happy with finish 🙂. Just need to get hold of some new chrome inserts. I've filled in the number plate holes too, its a smooth finish.
I take it the plate is going back on though......or are you joining the "plate in the front window" club??? 😄

Will be joining the front plate on the window for the time being until I figure out a few other mounting options 😁🙂👍
You can only join that gang if you have your Acid Techno Neurofunk rattling the windows and wear your baseball cap backwards.

You can only join that gang if you have your Acid Techno Neurofunk rattling the windows and wear your baseball cap backwards.

Oof, I'll need to grow some acne too and find an old baseball cap somewhere from the back of the wardrobe. Could always borrow one my from my kids 🙂

... only if you want to look like a complete bellend though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom