The view from the Aldi Car Park.........

OP
OP
poormansporsche

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Also, why park your, 'van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around'? I gotta say, that would make me want to piss on it too.

Tell you what, next time a large gang of tooled up road workers park in the box because our vans do not actually fit in the normal tiny Aldi parking spaces I will let you know so you can pop down and piss on their van to show them the error of our ways ........

600 psi :)

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 W204 C180K
The tone this thread has taken is no different to the one with the false accusation of racism. I hate to use the word but too many people think it's woke to intervene at every minute opportunity and stand up for any group they think is being discriminated against, whether that be about body mass, race or anything else. I just find excessive sensitivity leads to the pendulum swinging too far the other way. It's a tedious aspect of modern society.

Dippo

SUPPORTER
Car
E220 W213
What people probably don't realise is that all Aldi employees carry a knife at all times whilst at work so he is lucky he didn't get stabbed !
Are you all trained to kill, or just to incapacitate? Are you allowed to stab people if they don't wear a mask, or only if they come within 2 metres? I think it's a very poor reflection on Aldi staff to say that he was lucky not to get stabbed; I would hope most of them have the common sense to realise that it's illegal to attack or even threaten someone with a bladed weapon. I believe the minimum sentence is 5 years.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency
Think it's time to close this one. Thought this forum was over 18's only? Sheesh!

OP
OP
poormansporsche

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Are you all trained to kill, or just to incapacitate? Are you allowed to stab people if they don't wear a mask, or only if they come within 2 metres? I think it's a very poor reflection on Aldi staff to say that he was lucky not to get stabbed; I would hope most of them have the common sense to realise that it's illegal to attack or even threaten someone with a bladed weapon. I believe the minimum sentence is 5 years.

Fortunately I actually work in a reasonably good Aldi. Some of the things that have happened to other staff that I know by scumbag customers would boggle your mind (or not !) I would not be surprised if a staff member did stick one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom