The view from the Aldi Car Park.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well to continue the sanitary ware theme, .Last year I was with my family in Mexico on the Yucatan at a small hideaway called Puerto Morelos.
The municipality has a small shower area and you can wash off salt/sea water after your swim your expedition to the the barrier reef just offshore.
Now I like Mexico & Mexicans they are like Brits, repurpose everything of perceived value.
So using the shower facilities under a tin lean to roof, there I spy old flush box fitting with brass pull chains presumably re-purposed from old flush boxes -on the side embossed Twyfords Made in England just barely visible.
Several of these were just hanging on and leaking, A forceful pull would have ripped the fitting out of the rest bend and fallen on the users head.
Having an elderly attendant nearby I pointed out the possible risk of injury .
He went at length to tell me they have problems with the fitting continually coming lose at the threads .
I explained that's because you are trying to fit BSP fitting into Metric or American pipe thread parts..
Es británico y muy distinto en corte Senor los roscas son diferentes-- Look--- Mira Pointing to Made in England--OH Si. lo veo Ma deh in Ingaland . Si

We discussed pipe fittings and things about "plomeria" as similar old men do with grey or no hair.
Then sharing a beer from the Pelican bar next door, while the ladies shower off, we discussed the same old common values/experiences how long married how many kids grand kids etc etc,.
Then of course we discuss politics a bit , UK Gov versus Mex Gov, and he says they are all lying sacks of $hit in Mexico City. :D
Oh si porque en Ingleterra hay expresión hermano. "como tratar de encontrar un hombre honesto en el Parlamento"👿

Yes because we have an expression in England its like trying to find in honest man in Parliament!
And so like trying to find British pipe fittings in Mexico y tan como tratar de encontrar accesorios de tubería británicos en México.

Adios & Mucho gusto.
Tuercas Viejas

Well it certainly "tipped the scales ;) " towards unpleasantness him being fat and added somewhat to the "Aldi Shopping Experience" that they like to bang on about at work :)
I must make more effort to shed my lock-down & winter weight gained pounds....There was me thinking I couldn't be more unpleasant. I look forward to fat shaming banter in event we ever meet ;)

Quote:-
At work a week ago the neighbours were having a new patio laid. One of the groundworkers decided to pi$$ against a fence out of his employers view.
May have been out of his employers view but was about 3m away from the glass entrance doors where we were working. My female colleague was decidedly unimpressed at the sight of his appendage & it's bladder emptying ability.

This is curious.
Don't outside construction crews these day use a porta potty cubicle either parked/dumped in convenient spot (excuse the pun) or trailer mounted on the drive way roadside etc?
Over here its an OSHA requirement, the equivalent of yer 'elf & safety a Gubbermint brigade entity the UK.
There's a small company near me doing a roaring trade humping & dumping cubicles in the area.
Tuercas viejas
We bought the land for the development we are working on from the neighbours family. On their land adjacent to our site is an old mobile home which they used when working on their barn conversion a few years ago.
As the mobile home has water & electrics connected & toilet/washing facilities I asked if they would leave it in place for the duration of our works for our use, with us paying the cost of water & electric used - way cheaper than us setting up our own temporary facilities.
We fully expected a request for their groundworkers to share the facilities.
Door to this mobile home (which was open) was approx 5m behind said pi$$er

I must make more effort to shed my lock-down & winter weight gained pounds....There was me thinking I couldn't be more unpleasant. I look forward to fat shaming banter in event we ever meet ;)
Yeah. I never understand the need to mention a persons weight/size. There are just as many a*rshole thin/average sized people as there are lovely/nice/decent overweight people. I really don’t see a connection between over sized and bad.

The person the OP refers to didn’t pi$$ at the side of the van because he was fat. He did so because he was a tw*t. End of.

...............The person the OP refers to didn’t pi$$ at the side of the van because he was fat. He did so because he was a tw*t. End of.
Totally agree :)

Yeah. I never understand the need to mention a persons weight/size. There are just as many a*rshole thin/average sized people as there are lovely/nice/decent overweight people. I really don’t see a connection between over sized and bad.

The person the OP refers to didn’t pi$$ at the side of the van because he was fat. He did so because he was a tw*t. End of.

Mate, completely agree to the first part. I'm fully aware of weight problems and the stigma involved. Mrs PMP eats like a mouse, exercises regularly and still weighs more than me despite being 10 inches shorter, it's the hormones don't you know (she regularly slaps me for being skinny whilst I'm tucking into a super large doner and still don't put on weight :) ) , she calls me Mr Holocaust and I call her grotbags so all is fair in love and war.

I don't disagree with your second point it's just that him being a filthy disgusting individual, the fatness (and overall Wayne slob ambience) just added to the whole unpleasantness of the incident.

It reminded me of this thread when I was at Merry Hill the other afternoon, there was a bloke urinating up the wall just outside one of the entrances, and then later I walked past a women with her mask pulled down smoking a roll up inside the main shopping area like it was completely normal ... some people!

It reminded me of this thread when I was at Merry Hill the other afternoon, there was a bloke urinating up the wall just outside one of the entrances, and then later I walked past a women with her mask pulled down smoking a roll up inside the main shopping area like it was completely normal ... some people!
What’s wrong with a woman smoking a roll up? Are roll ups exclusive to men? 🤔😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: T81
I parked my van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around in.
Sounds like some very selfish parking here. Am I the only one who saw this part and thought that maybe some comeuppance was due?

Reactions: AW8
Sounds like some very selfish parking here. Am I the only one who saw this part and thought that maybe some comeuppance was due?

All us employees are encouraged to park in the yellow box there so we "protect" the space as and when it's required for the lorries when they arrive. Considering Mr W Slob was also parked in the yellow box I don't think it had any bearing on said incident.

All us employees are encouraged to park in the yellow box there so we "protect" the space as and when it's required for the lorries when they arrive. Considering Mr W Slob was also parked in the yellow box I don't think it had any bearing on said incident.
I accept you may be encouraged to park like that but IF I saw you park in that way then, (in absence of being educated as to staff parking arrangements), I might have not held you in the highest regard...... If I was a foul yob I might even choose to mirror your parking &/or urinate on your van.

Despite my above comments I am not condoning such behavior...I do not know the chronology of parking events & suspect that this episode of your life not worthy of lengthy future analysis & discussion.

In slightly related news this week...Your apparent dislike for excess body fat partly & indirectly encouraged me to lose some weight this week.............Thanks :)

Last edited:
In slightly related news this week...Your apparent dislike for excess body fat partly & indirectly encouraged me to lose some weight this week.............Thanks
Hopefully your resolve in that regard is better than mine. I was doing OK until I was given a packet of McVities Sticky Toffee Pudding Chocolate Hobnobs.
I have no willpower :fail:

I accept you may be encouraged to park like that but IF I saw you park in that way then, (in absence of being educated as to staff parking arrangements), I might have not held you in the highest regard...... If I was a foul yob I might even choose to mirror your parking &/or urinate on your van.

Despite my above comments I am not condoning such behavior...I do not know the chronology of parking events & suspect that this episode of your life not worthy of lengthy future analysis & discussion.

In slightly related news this week...Your apparent dislike for excess body fat partly & indirectly encouraged me to lose some weight this week.............Thanks :)

The Aldi car park is a free for all battleground. I'm pretty sure most of the underclass car abandoners or hoity toitys do not give a toss either way where I park my van. Now the Ubers and their exclusive use of the 2 disabled spots is another story ...

I do not have a dislike for excess body fat just disgusting people. I have friends that are carrying a few dozen extra pounds that have a certain swagger about them that I could never hope to achieve :) I also work with a girl who is a good 5 stone overweight but she has the most peircing green eyes and a infectious laugh and smile, she really is beautiful.

Post covid I have actually put on a third of my body weight and am still considered very slim so this gives you an idea what I was like before ! So if I was an unwashed lazy van pisser another person would most likely find my presence just as disgusting as I found the individual from the original post.

With regards to your weight loss, good on you so long as it is for you not for what others think :)

Hopefully your resolve in that regard is better than mine. I was doing OK until I was given a packet of McVities Sticky Toffee Pudding Chocolate Hobnobs.
I have no willpower.

Last week a good friend, (under 50 & not obese), informed me he recently survived a heart attack & post attack cardio vascular surgery....He is currently off the biscuits (Me too) !

Last edited:
The Aldi car park is a free for all battleground. I'm pretty sure most of the underclass car abandoners or hoity toitys do not give a toss either way where I park my van. Now the Ubers and their exclusive use of the 2 disabled spots is another story ...

I do not have a dislike for excess body fat just disgusting people. I have friends that are carrying a few dozen extra pounds that have a certain swagger about them that I could never hope to achieve :) I also work with a girl who is a good 5 stone overweight but she has the most peircing green eyes and a infectious laugh and smile, she really is beautiful.

Post covid I have actually put on a third of my body weight and am still considered very slim so this gives you an idea what I was like before ! So if I was an unwashed lazy van pisser another person would most likely find my presence just as disgusting as I found the individual from the original post.

With regards to your weight loss, good on you so long as it is for you not for what others think :)
I now have better understanding of the car park & your words. I am just over 14 stone but heavier than last summer. My efforts are primarily self & health motivated...BUT your post further motivated me, (as did my friend whom I mentioned to SpikeyMikey).

Last week a good friend, (under 50 & not obese), informed me he recently survived a heart attack & post attack cardio vascular surgery....He is currently off the biscuits (Me too) !
Yep, it's that sort of incident that really helps to concentrate the mind.

Sounds like petrol Pete and t81 are from round my neck of the woods. It’s m literally pi$$ing distance from the merry hill centre.

Reactions: T81
Him being fat I believe is directly proportional to him not being bothered to walk the 3 foot, 10 foot or 30 yards :)

I am a social observer with 45 years of life experience and disabled by lifestyle is very easy to spot. Not saying I'm a health freak far from it but being grossly overweight whilst stinking of fags and lager with a trolley loaded with crisps, chips, pasties and booze sort of gives the game away.
Not trying to be difficult and I'm not fat but I certainly saw how your post might be pretty offensive, maybe him being fat is an incentive for him to walk and he knows that and he has recently decided to diet and usually decides to walk up stairs instead of the skinnies that drive miles to and then park as close as possible to gym that they frequent?
Was he stinking of fags and did he have a trolley loaded with crisps, chips, pasties and booze?

Also, why park your, 'van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around'? I gotta say, that would make me want to piss on it too.

Not trying to be difficult and I'm not fat but I certainly saw how your post might be pretty offensive, maybe him being fat is an incentive for him to walk and he knows that and he has recently decided to diet and usually decides to walk up stairs instead of the skinnies that drive miles to and then park as close as possible to gym that they frequent?
Was he stinking of fags and did he have a trolley loaded with crisps, chips, pasties and booze?

Also, why park your, 'van smack bang in the middle of the Aldi car park in the yellow box for the lorries to turn around'? I gotta say, that would make me want to piss on it too.

You obviously haven't read the last page of posts where it clearly explains about parking in the box (and also that he was parked in it as well)

I quite frankly think this whole thread stinks of double standards. So it's perfectly fine to piss on someone's property in full view of children then tell the owner to **** off whilst the owner is standing in piss but it's not ok to call that person fat even though they clearly are ?

What people probably don't realise is that all Aldi employees carry a knife at all times whilst at work so he is lucky he didn't get stabbed !

So answer me this ? If the thread had been "Jealous **** pissed on my C63" all the replies would have been, yeah I would have decked him !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom