Thoughts on a Northern GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Map for reference. See you there.

Great_Birchwood.jpg

Are you going to tell us what to bring Ian. ie Barbecue stuff etc.:confused:

Last edited:
25th October ! Oh No

Sorry I cant be there - I have a ferrari hired for that weekend and I'm going all over the place in it - I suppose I could drop by if you guys didnt mind!

Pity about the runway!

Last edited:
Me + 1 other 190(at the moment) will be there

Bazza

Notes on food etc.

I am sorry to have to say that a BBQ will not be available :( So for abyone comming a packed lunch would be the way to go although there is a good chippy just down the road. They have a cafe on site and I am told that it will be open although I have no idea what the food quality would be like.

(Brian, many thanks for map. I gave up trying to load links ages ago, only just now got used to posting images lol)

Steve bcs, bring the shed round for a laugh, we dont mind ha ha:eek:

For those comming up from south of Birmingham there will be a currency exchange kiosk available to change your euros into pounds shillings and pence and if someone can bring one of these new fangled cameras that do color we would be in awe!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ian B Walker
For those comming up from south of Birmingham there will be a currency exchange kiosk available to change your euros into pounds shillings and pence and if someone can bring one of these new fangled cameras that do color we would be in awe!!

You guys'll know when you're getting close.....the M6 goes cobbled! :D

Hopefully, I'll be there. 3 - 5 weeks for getting the car fixed. So there's a chance. Got me fingers crossed. Suppose I ought to take a few tins of tennents to the bodyshop tomorrow. :p

I'll be there. I know the place as I used to live two minutes down the road from it (also almost joined the local gun club on the premesis the week before the ban). As for food, there is the obilgatory McDonald's down the road. Lytham is five minutes away and the fish and chips shop in the town is the finest I have ever had (beat Harry Ramsden anytime).

On another note, I did previously state I may have a conatct with Brabus in Wigan. Unfortunately, the colleague I had in mind (who is a long term customer of their's) is on long term leave and I have not been able to make the contact. Unless someone has a another contact, I may try to e-mail them directly.

What is the total number expected to attend so far?

Thanks Mizzat, the list so far runs to 20 but I feel that some may be unable to attend, which is understandable. I have room there for 30+ cars, and a bike or two for those who want to come two wheeled.

Ian

Not knowing the Park, is it free access? Will you have any signs up to direct us to your "Allocated Area"?

Anything for kids to do, not that my lad is young enough, but at Maff's we had a bouncy castle. Wifes to Blackpool etc.:cool:

Details please, as it might attract more members.:cool:

Originally posted by Brian WH
Details please, as it might attract more members.:cool:
What we actually need is a new thread for the GTG.

just letting you know i'll be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom