• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

To Burgundy, by BMW and Bristol

Happy to help.
Quite by coincidence I have just had a blue steak with triple cooked chips and a couple of glasses of Amarone at my local Italian restaurant. The wife's gone out with friends so it is just me and the dog on the sofa. Perfect end to a lovely day.

Sorry to revive what turned out to be a sad thread, hope Charles does not mind and will see my contribution as a positive.

Just returned from a few days in Beaune and visited somewhere extraordinary, Chateaux Savigny-Les-Beaune, forgot my camera but there are loads of images on google.

The owner, has been collecting machinery for, what must be, years. I gave up counting but there must be around 30 Fiat Arbarth's, nearly 100 ex-military jets, many tractors, a dozen fire engines and around 150 motorcycles. I'll not try and put a number on the various model collections.

Gutted I forgot the camera but it's worth having a look at the ones on the internet and, if you find yourself down that way, a great visit for a petrolhead.

Only spotted 1 Mercedes, a fire engine but did spot a ****el engined motorbike - Never saw one of those before!

Sounds like I must go there, Lewyboy! I'm hoping to take the SM there probably next year, if I can sort out the fuel economy, which is a bit off at present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom