Urgent 'Warning light' help needed please !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Aletank
Yep pics :D If my BAS/ASR light ever comes on again, I think I'll buy 4 new brake sensors for £1.50ish each and have ago at replacing them all myself.

I thought they meant the brake pedal switch??

Brake pad sensors should be changed everytime you fit new pads.

Originally posted by Aletank
Yep pics :D If my BAS/ASR light ever comes on again, I think I'll buy 4 new brake sensors for £1.50ish each and have ago at replacing them all myself.

There is a bit of confusion here; your problem sounds like one of the wheel sensors wheras the common problem is the brake pedal switch.

Maybe mine was a different problem then, i was going by my receipt from Road Range
Fit OSF Brake Sensor

Total Labour £46.50

Part Number A 126 540 20 17 - Sender Unit - £1.32

I assume the switch I had changed was the brake pedal one, as the guy did all the fumbling around under the dash !

Can't do the pics thing as I haven't a clue how to get a pic from my files onto this page !!!!!!!!

However, the part no is :- 001 545 01 09

Last edited:
My acr warning light is on at the left side and also in the center it says ACR.skid row and my car wont movE!!!! i put it in drive and it will just move forward slowly but when i apply gas it doesnt even go at all! i have a 1998 clk 320 can anyone help?

Shude said:
I didn't get my BAS/ASR brake switch replaced for about 3 months, and all that time had to use the speed limiter rather than the cruise control for long journeys. Boy did I appreciate the cruise after I got the switch replaced ;)

Does anyone have a diagram or photo of the switch location.

Might make a decent HOW TO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom