V Power Petrol Prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1.55⁹ , West London.

£1.519 today

£1.45

When I used to travel to St Albans for work, prices at the Shell garage in Watford Road were always way below London prices... haven't been there for a while, though.

Hi, Where I live both V Power and Esso premium are destributed by the same company so same price.

I would suggest that the similarity in price is a mere coincidence? Even if both petrol stations are owned by the same group, the prices that they will be buying the petrol from Shell and Esso for, will not necessarily be the same (unless the two petrol producers are matching their prices, in which case this will affect all petrol stations equally, whether owned by the same group or not).

I would suggest that the similarity in price is a mere coincidence? Even if both petrol stations are owned by the same group, the prices that they will be buying the petrol from Shell and Esso for, will not necessarily be the same (unless the two petrol producers are matching their prices, in which case this will affect all petrol stations equally, whether owned by the same group or not).
Hi , been going on for a couple of years.

After paying 167.9p per litre for V-Power since the “fuel crisis” I’m pleased to see that the prices are coming down. It’s now 156.9p last time I filled up.

I now travel further out into the sticks when filling from empty because counter-intuitively it’s a 5p per litre cheaper than those closest and in town.

Momentum is often around 15-20p/litre less than V-power in places near to me. Those Shell vouchers of £3.00 off etc really don’t seem make a great deal of difference when it’s £150 plus to fill up :doh:

Not sure at £15-20 per tank more it’s worth the extra?

Momentum is often around 15-20p/litre less than V-power in places near to me. Those Shell vouchers of £3.00 off etc really don’t seem make a great deal of difference when it’s £150 plus to fill up :doh:

Not sure at £15-20 per tank more it’s worth the extra?
The difference isn’t quite that much here but Momentum is usefully less expensive than V-Power.

The discount vouchers are much less valuable than they used to be despite the cost of fuel going up a lot, but I’m a tight sod and so I’ll take the small discounts even if they’re a tiny fraction of what I’ve spent!

Ten years or longer ago I had to go a very long way out of my way to get Shell (
Optimax (as it was then) but all of the local Finas changed to Shell, plus a couple of others so it’s easy to get now but Crikey it’s seriously expensive at the most local ones.

Funny looking back to May at those cheap prices.I recently paid £1.599 for BP Super. Although yesterday Sainsbury’s charged £1.449 for Super (Melksham).I think its 97 Ron.I usually put in 99 to balance out. I’m grateful to get it without a huge queue and petrol shortages !

It's still 167.9p (up to 169.9) for V-Power Diesel for me. Doesn't seem to be falling - I haven't seen it cheaper at any Shell I've been to since the crisis.

It's still 167.9p (up to 169.9) for V-Power Diesel for me. Doesn't seem to be falling - I haven't seen it cheaper at any Shell I've been to since the crisis.
Tesco around here is 147.9p, have you checked your local? You add Millers etc if you’re concerned about additives etc.

I paid 151.9p for VPower at a Shell station in the middle of nowhere this evening. Least I’ve paid for a while.

Hi , £1 .65 in Worcester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom