Very Unstable C63 Coupe.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I Have no regret, not one shred,if it puts me in a bad light then so be it,i will not condone excessive speed and the boasting of such on public forum.I have conveyed this sentiment on here before with similar results and it will not change my point of view.

In biological terms I would say you are a vagina !!

Gotta confess I'm missing the point here to ChrisA.

Can't see why you so adamant, strident & rude in your defence of someone driving out of control at 140+MPH on the public roads.

Seems to me silly to do & even more bloody silly to boast / talk about it on a public forum where, unless the OP gets the whole thread deleted, it'll be forever. :doh:

I agreed earlier that the OP has made a big mistake but my issue is with a Fellow Member inserting the knife in deeper :(

I do recal a post by MCfastybloke about him getting side swiped by a car that was about to overtake him because he pulled out to overtake and didn't notice he was being overtaken at that point. I didn't get involved at the time. We all make silly mistakes!

I hope the Op gets the issue with the car sorted asap, but would also suggest they reframe from driving the car quickly until its sorted.

Can I just ask... what was the logic behind removing the quote, but keeping the original post...?

Given that neither J LAD nor MCFastybloke could have edited or deleted their posts at this point?

Surely you either remove both, or none?

Can I just ask... what was the logic behind removing the quote, but keeping the original post...?

Given that neither J LAD nor MCFastybloke could have edited or deleted their posts at this point?

If the first post is removed, the whole thread is deleted.

Given the way it's turned out, maybe not a bad thing.

Well then, ****ing delete it!

And face everyone moaning it was closed too soon? ;)

When editing threads on a phone screen can be tricky, the quote duplicated all the parts needed to be removed.

The editing period had expired. :thumb:

This is stupid vs non-stupid, not AMG related.

An AMG owner, rightly or wrongly, posted in the AMG section that he was having issues and asking fellow AMG notibaly C63 owners, if they had similar issues...

A non AMG Member, McNasty, then turned the thread in to a different direction :devil:

I apologise for calling him a C0ck, uncalled for :rolleyes:

Do I condone the OP for crazy speeds on a UK motorway? Not in the slightest but he made a mistake and will no doubt learn from it :dk:

How much does it cost in the UK to get your car on a decent track...?

Not many tracks in the UK where you can just turn up and hit over 155mph.
Runway events are pretty good for the higher speeds but for me personally, the Autobahn as long as the conditions are right.........or the M18 :)

and yes I beat the Golf R

Phew, had me worried for a minute there, just had visions of you snaking all over the gaff and a poxy Golf tearing off into the sunset.

Well, you need a Mech in the car to experience it I'd say, and the best way for that can be a track - or maybe a German Tech on the bahn :):)

Hmm, between Aintree and Brooklands or the Hanger Straight on the Silverstone Circuit how fast do you think a C63 would reach?
I'm guessing not as quick as one may think :dk:
Track days are for those who want to experience the g forces of cornering in a safe-ish environment and to do something different that they couldn't do on a Public road :doh:
Runway events are hit the floor and see if you can reach 200mph in 1.5 miles of safe tarmac

Guys, the OP was foolish to post those speeds on UK roads. If he isn't trained and skilled enough to handle those speeds then more fool him

I am not on his side, only on the side of "If you don't like a post then ignore it" rather than cause irreversible damage

Sleep well fellow members :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom