W204 Facelift Spy Shots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
W204 goes all W212!

1_101011142123.JPG

2_101011142124.JPG

3_101011142125.JPG

5_101011142126.JPG

Finally! they have replaced the nasty/cheap Tesco Value pop-up Sat Nav screen cover with an E-S Class style one.

Last edited:
that new dash looks much better!

Yes, they've fixed the big issue I had with the car, the poor cabin. Otherwise its a cracking car to drive.

Last edited:
Finally! they have replaced the nasty/cheap Tesco Value pop-up Sat Nav screen cover with an E-S Class style one.

I like the new centre console, but prefer the 'pop up' nav. Nicer materials would have improved the old fake leather grain look.

Shame, they decided to replicate the Audi A4/5 look :(

SO-------------apart from now knowing pretty much how the Facelift C class is going to look like, has anyone read anything about changes in its technical spec? It's getting a dash more like the E class-yes ? Is it getting any of its electronic gismos? suspension changes? or maybe the 7 speed autobox as standard ?since the 5 speeds all seem destined for China?? When exactly is it going on sale in the UK? I for one would like to know.:confused:

The C250 CDI will be getting the 7 speed gearbox with stop start.

With any luck they will add more kit as standard because just now its better value to buy an E class than it is a C.

I would like to see the new look 204 C63 AMG (on my drive) whens the next lotto draw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom