Wanted - cheap dateless/cherished plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
you want a plate and all the fees for less than £245

good luck

fees alone are best part of £100

Thanks for wishing me luck....... it worked :D

Just bought T3TBL on eBay for £51. Am hoping it includes the £80 transfer fee, I emailed the seller to ask after I had bid! Even if it doesn't I have just bought the sort of plate I wanted for half the price of a DVLA one.

Just bought T3TBL on eBay for £51. Am hoping it includes the £80 transfer fee, I emailed the seller to ask after I had bid! Even if it doesn't I have just bought the sort of plate I wanted for half the price of a DVLA one.

i'd be surprised if it did - the seller would be out of pocket by £29 and given away a free plate!! also his listing fees etc

even so, a fantastic price for a good looking plate

I agree, but you never know, some people don't know what they are doing when it comes to stuff like this. The V778 may just arrive and state that the assignment fee has been paid! It surprised me that it went so cheap, I guess that the time the auction ended had something to do with it, 3PM is not the best time to finish!

I think it will look great on the '55. It's hardly age disguising, but it is better than the current plate in my view.

RESULT - Assignment fee has been paid! Therefore I think it is just £25 to add me as a nominee - is that right?

how about this one?....N5 CLK

Last edited:

glad you got it

but its not a dateless plate

its a 1998/99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom