Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
is this it?

Etonlaw Ltd - in Barnet EN5 5BY

42 Lytton Road
New Barnet
Barnet
Hertfordshire
EN5 5BY

Call your cc company, and explain to them the situation.

Go on to explain that you never authorised "ETONLOW" for £1900. You bought a set of wheels for £300, and are surprised that the seller has not charged you yet for the wheels, but that the £1900 is fraudulent and you don't know who etonlaw are.

Next, sit back and let the cc company sort it out... the onus is on them to prove it's a real transaction...

M.

Excellent advice, by reporting the whole amount and transaction as unknown/fraudulent, it flags that company name and can cause them legal issues and denial services from credit card companies, so they will then go back to him as well and cause him problems :)

Plus you will get the assistance from your cc company and they will investigate, by muddying the waters with some of it being ok, then it just gets complicated

Mate, look up the posts.. I mentioned this on here over a year ago as he did the feckin same to my card. I had to let my card company sort it out in the end, plus the wheels he sent me were literally bent!!..

I did get some resolution with him at the end just short of me banging on his door, if you know what I mean! One slippery B****** who is not to be trusted!

Anyone have anymore details?

he has stolen 1600 quid off me, I paid for a set of tyres that should have been 300 quid, they arrived but he charged my card 1900 quid!!

Where does he live?

you can use the advanced search option in ebay when you setup a search, to exclude certain sellers....

sceenshot0004.jpg

here i have mad*on*motors and gogowheels2009 excluded, i suggest you do the same if looking for wheels ;) it's not as easy as it could be, for example it would be nice if you had a global exclude this guy period setting on your account, but seeing as how they wont even let you have an over-riding "uk only" rule without having to set it every time, then a user exclusion they are unlikely to implement.... they dont give a toss if you get fake items or ripped off, as long as they get their share of the deal

they dont give a toss if you get fake items or ripped off, as long as they get their share of the deal

Not in my recent experience of a purchase of a numberplate. It was only a small purchase and cost, but I wasn't prepared to be defrauded so filed a PP dispute.
Not only did I get my money back they have noted fraudulent activity against the sellers account and they will be banned if there is another complaint.

and the seller will simply open a new account....

how many times has the guy mentioned here been flagged up, yet he's still there, and it takes users here 5 minutes to spot him.

his adverts are blatantly designed to trick people into thinking the wheels are genuine, his pm replies are worded with a skill as to lead the buyer towards thinking they are the genuine makers wheels, such as ronal, yet in reality they are cheap copies. and yet fleabay do nothing.

It was almost impossible to contact ebay not long back, until someone published the main guys personal numbers (lol)

I will admit from what i have been hearing, prey-pal is getting better, it now no longer screws the little man, but rips the seller off if someone complains, true issue or not.
You still wont get me using it (ever) ... and as for paying ebay 2 lots of commision for the same auction, nice trick if they can get away with it, along with the listing fee... so you have paid them 3 times for selling your item !

£1900? If that was me, i'd gather a few boys together with some crowbars and baseball bats and pay him a visit. A time comes when enough is enough.

£1900? If that was me, i'd gather a few boys together with some crowbars and baseball bats and pay him a visit. A time comes when enough is enough.

That's what I'm planning somebody please give me his address?

Folks just stumbled across this post and yes I was just about to buy some AMG wheels from Mad on wheels !!!!! Thanks for the info so far

my question is I am looking for some 18" wheels 8" wide ET36 for a E211 57 plate E class.

Anyone know of a reputable seller. Don't want to pay Mercedes prices.. Cheers

Folks just stumbled across this post and yes I was just about to buy some AMG wheels from Mad on wheels !!!!! Thanks for the info so far

my question is I am looking for some 18" wheels 8" wide ET36 for a E211 57 plate E class.

Anyone know of a reputable seller. Don't want to pay Mercedes prices.. Cheers

Whilst i can't speak from experience, these guys i believe have a good reputation

Mercedes alloys | Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd

Home address?

carol waterman
38 ashey drive
borehamwood
Hertfordshire
wd62jd
United Kingdom

07831 362144

[email protected]

All information available at the bottom of the sale for business account holders on eBay.

Dream Works, i think you have the wrong end of the stick there, Red C220 was posting the details request by another member

He is now trading as super sport wheels. Says they are genuine.

Genuine? or do you think supersportwheels.co.uk are selling fake wheels again and should be avoided..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom