What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oil change on the s210 320cdi. 6 litres pumped out and 6 litres of fresh 10w40 semi poured back in. Lidl pumps make this job a doddle.

Semi synthetic....

tenor.gif

Cleaned and conditioned the porcelain designo leather interior in the c63 with dojo juice supernatural cleaner and sealant 😄

Changed the supercharger oil on the CLK , only managed a change of 80ml , but it was a nice sunny day so we will treat that as a success. I didn’t have the ideal small pipe which is small enough to get in there and flexible enough to manoeuvre.
Used Mobil Jet Oil , I have had a tin on the shelf for ages . I think I last changed it at 50k miles and now I’m on 85k

Even though I've only had my new Merc since Saturday, I took her for a wash. I'm going to vacuum the interior, but I've ordered some mats, so will do it when they arrive.

I also ordered a personalised number plate. Something I said I would never do, but it's not an obvious one.

Even though I've only had my new Merc since Saturday, I took her for a wash. I'm going to vacuum the interior, but I've ordered some mats, so will do it when they arrive.

I also ordered a personalised number plate. Something I said I would never do, but it's not an obvious one.
Congratulations on your new car.

Is it ROS377A ?

Congratulations on your new car.

Is it ROS377A ?
No. Rosetta is the name of the car, not my name, so in some ways it would be appropriate. :) The last three letters of the plate are JAX, and my name is Jackie, but I get called "Jacks" or "Jax". It's not an obviously personalised, which is what I wanted.

No. Rosetta is the name of the car, not my name, so in some ways it would be appropriate. :) The last three letters of the plate are JAX, and my name is Jackie, but I get called "Jacks" or "Jax". It's not an obviously personalised, which is what I wanted.
I saw a car with JAX on the plate only today. Parked beside a car GEE on the plate. His and hers I assume.

Washed both the girls
(note to self - remember to shut the boot before throwing a bucket of water over the car!)

I’ve looked at the box that my side rails are in for my x164 and decided to leave fitting for another day 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom