What's the best thing about your Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At 43 years old , my "mistress 450 SL" in the garage is 21 years younger than my wife.
And my C240 was free (and in great shape too ).

I can put a single divan with drawers and mattress in the back and close the tailgate...not many that big these days.

Only had my w204 c350 a couple of months now, I hocked in a 03 plate s60 T5 I loved it to bits so much was sad to see it go until I drove the c class it's a a 62 plate saloon,

The way passengers go very quiet or the compliments I get as my car is allways very clean , for me it's the command and the whole user interface system it catches the name and then makes u choose a number instead of saying the name again such a a good system

And lastly the engine the power delivery in Eco mode let alone sport is smooth and scary fastest diesel by far I have ever driven, sorry this is bit of a ramble just so happy with the car not sure where else to start i could highlight so much stuff - Sean

190E 2.5-16.
It's twenty six years old, it's unique and can still run with the young guns in their modern GTi's and it's not a Golf or a 3 Series.

W202 230K.
It has only one negative...

The brown steering wheel.

1.The bonnet star. So reassuring.

2. Brake hold

3. Very economical

4. Very powerful

5. Long drive, still arrive relaxed.

After owning the W202 C200 Sport i generally loved everything about it. Given it was of a decent spec and for its age it was a pretty advanced car in its own right.
After he gearbox gave up, i was in the market for a newer car. I went straight to MB dealer to have a look at what they had. All these new models are just not up to scratch as the older ones are, i wasnt feeling the build and quality on them.
Went to BMW, found the cars are more of a drivers car, and ended up buying one and never looked back since. Sorry but i know BMW must be a sware word in here but i just feel you are getting better value and quality for your oney with a BMW.

The looks, sound, comfort and effortless power. Oh and that sound. Thought i'd mention that twice as its frickin awesome :)

forgot something

6. Love the hidden hook tucked under the top of the boot. Great for hanging shopping bags

1.The bonnet star. So reassuring.

2. Brake hold

3. Very economical

4. Very powerful

5. Long drive, still arrive relaxed.

Best thing about my sl60 amg is apparently there where only 49 of them made It's has an amazing engine tone and drive like a beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom