Wheeler Dealers New Series 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just another reminder for tonights episode on in a few minutes.

Tonights shw is rubbish :(

how he thought he could drive that heap from italy.
That rexton that is being paraded, is that not product placement?All the towing all the time

I'm sorry, but I loved that little 500 after it had been fixed-up! Great. I used to have a 600....

I found it quite amusing that Ed could operate the ignition key AND reach the back bumper at the same time.

Another decent episode....

BUT - where is **** (ed's mate) the paint sprayer they have used for the earlier series??

EDIT - D.I.C.K. is a name - should it be censored!?

I'd look on google but too scared to search for "**** wheeler dealer" at work ;)

Another episode on tonight.

Did anyone see the 911 program that was on later tonight?

Mike Brewer asks the Porsche 'enthusiast' owner what to look out for when buying a 911.

The guy answers 'look out for for white/milky oil to see if the head gasket has gone' - on an air cooled engine!? :confused:

He then states that you should make sure that the car you're looking at isn't a cat-A write-off. Hmm...

Will

Yup, saw it - was totally unimpressed Ed red lining the engine when cold after putting box back -

Did anyone notice it was a left hooker or was that hidden under the 'American spec' euphemism.

Would you pay £8.5k for it?

Has anyone else noticed in the credits that the Mechanic is named -- and its not Ed China ???? Perhaps not a new observation for some though ?

Another episode on now.

Missed tonights episode. Is it repeated (soon)?

Should be repeated on Saturday I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom