Who will own up to watching this utter ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Absolute trash on TV these days. Love Island is a good example of how our TV programmes have changed so drastically. Can you imagine your close acquaintances (even family members) actually look forward to sitting down at the end of their day to watch groups of young guys and girls, getting paired up randomly to sleep with each other, back stab/gossip about each other, get drunk and act like absolute fools. Sounds a bit like one of those private freemason/illuminati parties depicted in that movie, Eyes Wide Shut.

I'm afraid this is another instance of how much control the Synagogue of satan has on our media. It's not a question of whether you believe in God or not, even if you don't... you got to remember that people in high rank political and corporate positions and the heads of major financial institutions such as the Federal Reserve/Rotshchilds all worship the devil.

Where's the link? In the words of Aleistar Crowley, ''thou shalt do what thou wilt''....and that's exactly the kind of consensus they are trying to programme into us with these kinds of TV shows.

I remember a time when I was still young (10-15 years ago) and adult themed shows were never shown on TV before 9PM. And even after 9PM, there was warning before every show to let parents know 'this show contains adult humour' or 'scenes of a sexual nature' or whatever.

Now, they are literally force feeding you that trash like your a baby with a bib on. And it's tailored for all audiences.. Songs of explicit sexual nature will be played on radio all day long. Daytime TV consists of coke sniffing Jeremy Kyle trying to sort out the lives of these wastemans that don't even know how to wipe their ****s properly. When was the last time you ever saw a 'reality' show that consists of actual intelligent people doing constructive things? I feel like an old man saying this but the only programmes I like watching on TV these days is Antiques Roadshow and Bargain Hunt!

Apologies for the ranting...

So those who hate Love Island, what do you prefer watching instead? I'm a massive fan of Japanese Cartoons (manga/anime) and also enjoy watching some sports, Football, Boxing, Tennis.

I'm afraid this is another instance of how much control the Synagogue of satan has on our media. It's not a question of whether you believe in God or not, even if you don't... you got to remember that people in high rank political and corporate positions and the heads of major financial institutions such as the Federal Reserve/Rotshchilds all worship the devil.
They worship the devil? :D Can you cite any references to these facts? This is total drivel.

They worship the devil? :D Can you cite any references to these facts? This is total drivel.

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...ingmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Drivel? I think not. Reference above comes from the CIA library on their website.. check it out for yourself. I can empathise with people who question it but to attack and dismiss it without investigating yourself is ignorant. But ignorance is bliss after all right?

I'd like to encourage people to think for themselves and put the pieces of the puzzle together because 10 years ago, this was considered nonsense, dismissed as 'conspiracy theory'...but when I look at it now, it's so painfully obvious!

You think all those 'Alter egos' programmed in our famous idols is by mistake? MKUltra ain't no joke.

Last edited:
Absolute trash on TV these days. Love Island is a good example of how our TV programmes have changed so drastically. Can you imagine your close acquaintances (even family members) actually look forward to sitting down at the end of their day to watch groups of young guys and girls, getting paired up randomly to sleep with each other, back stab/gossip about each other, get drunk and act like absolute fools. Sounds a bit like one of those private freemason/illuminati parties depicted in that movie, Eyes Wide Shut.

Where's the link? In the words of Aleistar Crowley, ''thou shalt do what thou wilt''....and that's exactly the kind of consensus they are trying to programme into us with these kinds of TV shows.

I remember a time when I was still young (10-15 years ago) and adult themed shows were never shown on TV before 9PM. And even after 9PM, there was warning before every show to let parents know 'this show contains adult humour' or 'scenes of a sexual nature' or whatever.

Now, they are literally force feeding you that trash like your a baby with a bib on. And it's tailored for all audiences.. Songs of explicit sexual nature will be played on radio all day long. Daytime TV consists of coke sniffing Jeremy Kyle trying to sort out the lives of these wastemans that don't even know how to wipe their ****s properly. When was the last time you ever saw a 'reality' show that consists of actual intelligent people doing constructive things? I feel like an old man saying this but the only programmes I like watching on TV these days is Antiques Roadshow and Bargain Hunt!

Apologies for the ranting...

So those who hate Love Island, what do you prefer watching instead? I'm a massive fan of Japanese Cartoons (manga/anime) and also enjoy watching some sports, Football, Boxing, Tennis.

Well, that rant kicks the hysteria up another gear.

It's utter, utter carp (saw 10mins of it once)

And yet in the office I hear twenty something (females) avidly discussing it. I then can't take them seriously (which is wrong, but when you hear them on the edge of their seats... Honestly!)

But then much of common / chav TV is the same.

A half decent film, decent box set, the odd bit of sport or documentary (non reality) or even YT videos for me these days.

Or a book, music some wine and good conversation... (plus the odd video game :)
)

It's utter, utter carp (saw 10mins of it once)

And yet in the office I hear twenty something (females) avidly discussing it. I then can't take them seriously (which is wrong, but when you hear them on the edge of their seats... Honestly!)

But then much of common / chav TV is the same.

A half decent film, decent box set, the odd bit of sport or documentary (non reality) or even YT videos for me these days.

Or a book, music some wine and good conversation... (plus the odd video game :)
)

Yup, well i just speak my mind if people bring up that nonsense to me. Will either result in being looked at in a funny way as if I've lost the plot or something or it could spark a massive debate.

yes, having a good old conversation and spending time with good folk is well under rated these days ey..

Do like a bit of occasional gaming myself. I installed a PS2 emulator on my PC the other day so I could relive Crash Bandicoot and Gran Turismo 4. Forgot how much fun those games are! Was on a mission to get hold of a Black 205 Starlet Glanza on GT4 and they also allowed me the novelty to put on the Enkei RS split wheels that are actually on my car! haha

wOtVxHx.jpg

Last edited:
Can't just be me that's noticed that this place can be just like a reality show. Folks acting up to the camera. The perfects in one corner at loggerheads with the never wrongs in the other. FFS, you are arguing about TV. Turn the thing off if you don't like it. Or Watch it if you do. Or if you fancy a chat about it, why not do it nicely? Put forward some reasoned arguments. Good points, bad points. Who knows, you might even educate each other - even if it is just about reality TV. And so, it seems ironic to me that the subjects on here that are meant to be the most contentious - footie, politics etc, are in fact, the most well behaved - these days at least. Thinking Mods, perhaps you ought to rethink the rules on this place. Get rid of all that footy, religion, politics offends stuff, and replace it with no discussions about Apple, Audi, BMW, iPhones and .... TV. Coz in 21st Century Britain, or at least on grumpy old git knows everything, discussion boards, these are the subjects that evidently cause the most (nasty) arguments.

Pondering whether I am never wrong or, simply, perfect.

I've been called an imperfect perfectionist on some poncy training course in the past.

Pondering whether I am never wrong or, simply, perfect.

I've been called an imperfect perfectionist on some poncy training course in the past.

must admit Lew, I did see you sitting in both corners :D

I think you're all taking it way too seriously. You should treat all social media as meaningless. All this bollocks about being "shamed" on social media. You can't shame me on facebook cos I couldn't care less what some random ****hole thinks about my posts.

Oh aye and Love Island is shite, utter, rank, meaningless shite.

must admit Lew, I did see you sitting in both corners :D

Quantum perfectionism super-position.

Having said that if you did see him then the super perfectionism should collapse to establish either the perfect or imperfect individual in just one of the corners.

I could see it might be a good idea to find a box to put him in together with a randomly activated posion emitter and create an experiment that might not prove much but might become a widely quoted and mentioned - Patagonian's FeelGood experiment - in which no cats could possibly be harmed (or not harmed).

Can't just be me that's noticed that this place can be just like a reality show. Folks acting up to the camera. The perfects in one corner at loggerheads with the never wrongs in the other. FFS, you are arguing about TV. Turn the thing off if you don't like it. Or Watch it if you do. Or if you fancy a chat about it, why not do it nicely? Put forward some reasoned arguments. Good points, bad points. Who knows, you might even educate each other - even if it is just about reality TV. And so, it seems ironic to me that the subjects on here that are meant to be the most contentious - footie, politics etc, are in fact, the most well behaved - these days at least. Thinking Mods, perhaps you ought to rethink the rules on this place. Get rid of all that footy, religion, politics offends stuff, and replace it with no discussions about Apple, Audi, BMW, iPhones and .... TV. Coz in 21st Century Britain, or at least on grumpy old git knows everything, discussion boards, these are the subjects that evidently cause the most (nasty) arguments.

Hey Patagonian, was this aimed at me?

Although I've had some very heated debates on here, I wouldn't call them by any means, 'arguments'.

They are generally clash of opinions or deep debates to which I still respect the opinions of fellow members whom I debate with and can empathise with how they came to their conclusions..

I think it's good and healthy to debate and we should have lots of it on this forum... makes it more interesting and exciting I suppose!

EDIT: Just seen exchange between DrFeelGood and AMGeed; although immature, it's still entertaining nonetheless :p

Last edited:
I’m sure I remember my parents back in the day moaning about The Word, The Girlie Show, TFI Friday etc etc. Maybe nothing has changed apart from us all getting older.

Didn’t one of The Sex Pistols drop the F bomb on The Reg Grundy Show about 200 years ago?

Wasn’t The Bourgias full of tits, **** and orgies back in the early 80’s?

Benny Hill anyone?

The Thursday-night crew at the Pub are all roughly the same age as me (old) similarly-qualified and pseudo-working class. We all have TVs, so presumably have seen the saturation trailers for LI, and even the articles on BBC News.

Do we discuss or even mention it?

Of course not! It's really not worth wasting what little time we have left on such brain-rot. If others want to watch over-madeup tarts and tattooed builders walking around in the sun, fill yer boots....one day you will wise-up.

Of course not! It's really not worth wasting what little time we have left on such brain-rot. If others want to watch over-madeup tarts and tattooed builders walking around in the sun, fill yer boots....one day you will wise-up.

Careful, you'll have the self appointed post judge remonstrating with you.
How dare you have an opinion and post it.;)

The Thursday-night crew at the Pub are all roughly the same age as me (old) similarly-qualified and pseudo-working class. We all have TVs, so presumably have seen the saturation trailers for LI, and even the articles on BBC News.

I can picture it.

I’m going out tonight to watch the football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom