why oh why...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here is a chrysler bentley I spotted last week.

WeeBentley.jpg

and I spotted this at a classic car show in moffat, not so much dukes of hazzard more dukes of argyll!

DukesohHazzard.jpg

Here's what the back of a C55 AMG - mine - should look like; just in case there's any doubt!!!!!

C55AMGAnon.jpg

Here is a chrysler bentley I spotted last week.

I see your Chrylser Bentley and raise it.

Last night I was lucky enough to see the only Chrysler Bentley Brabus last night. At least I'm hoping it's the only one!! :crazy:

Not only that but it had what appeared to be Maserati Quattroporte wing vents perched precariously close to the top of the front wings.

I see your Chrylser Bentley and raise it.

Last night I was lucky enough to see the only Chrysler Bentley Brabus last night. At least I'm hoping it's the only one!! :crazy:

Not only that but it had what appeared to be Maserati Quattroporte wing vents perched precariously close to the top of the front wings.

Nice...

Here's what the back of a C55 AMG - mine - should look like; just in case there's any doubt!!!!!

C55AMGAnon.jpg

Ahh yes Trando, but wouldn't that look so much better with a C180 badge on it? ;)
Maybe I'll take off my C55 and replace with C180 AMG......:crazy:

i came across worse fakes than that........These arent even merc's, they are produced in the east, the only way they can get away with it is by not supplying outside their own country.....there was a fake Phantom on Top Gear not so long ago aswel.

This one is called Geely Merrie 300.....i think

Ahh yes Trando, but wouldn't that look so much better with a C180 badge on it? ;)
Maybe I'll take off my C55 and replace with C180 AMG......:crazy:

Not sure about that... maybe if you reduce the number of exhausts as well. Oh, and replace the engine while you're at it - then you'd be about right!!!!!

Nah - I like people to know what I'm driving... mainly so I can wind up Prius drivers.

The pea-shooter exhaust on the back of that C180 rather gives the game away. On a similar note I remember following what was meant to be a Capri 280 many years ago - the owner had even fitted a fake exhaust so it had one on each side to add to the illusion. Unfortunately, it was a cold damp evening so plumes of exhaust were coming from everyones tailpipes....expect of course for the one he'd stuck on - that amused me.:rolleyes:
I also remember reading somewhere that in the UK it's common for owners of lower spec cars to either fit badges from a higher model or to debadge, whereas in Germany debadged cars tend to be the top models. Guess our Teutonic cousins are a little more humble...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom