1st Weekend with my C63 AMG Estate (*Many images*)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now on about 350 or so miles. Annoying creak is still there, but the exhaust is certainly getting louder. And there are pops & bangs to join the general aural onslaught. Still loving it.

Was in a multi-storey car park this morning and couldn't help but give her a few revs. Had the wife film it (with one finger in her ear - she wasn't impressed). Turn it up loud and then double it again to get an idea of how loud it actually was. All very 'yobbo' like :rock:.

C63 AMG + car park = LOUD - YouTube

Superb write up and pictures and nice colour.

There is no further proof that the C class estate is the finest car money can buy.

Love the cackle at the end, was it you or the car?:)

I can't understand why you would even bother getting the 63 and not have the dif option! Great car

I can't understand why you would even bother getting the 63 and not have the dif option! Great car

The LSD really should be standard. I put it to good use today by, er, accelerating briskly away from a T-junction with half a turn of opposite lock (in sport handling mode). I was fully expecting a telling off from the Mrs, but she loved it :thumb:

great car, great write up, great photos, What camera and lens combo have you used to take the photos?

Great write up and photos
Fantastic car, love the colour and the wheels.
Love the sound from the C63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom