Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's a couple
LUV 13OX (Luv Box) used to be on a 560SEC back around 1990 - saw that when i worked for MB
D15 SCO (Disco) - used to be on a Toyota Supra belonging to the son of a nightclub owner in Essex (back in the 90's)
TUR 8O (need i say) and this was on a white 911 Turbo

I also watched a car show on TV last year and a Veyron was on sale with the plate F1 and they said the plate was about a million!

Makes my drab old 500 Quid plate seem pointless LOL

Here's a couple
LUV 13OX (Luv Box) used to be on a 560SEC back around 1990 - saw that when i worked for MB
D15 SCO (Disco) - used to be on a Toyota Supra belonging to the son of a nightclub owner in Essex (back in the 90's)

I also watched a car show on TV last year and a Veyron was on sale with the plate F1 and they said the plate was about a million!

I knew a magician in the 90s. Plate was.......
MAG 1C

I knew a magician in the 90s. Plate was.......
MAG 1C
Paul Daniels
MAG-1C-license-plate.jpg

Here's a couple

F1 is owned by Afzal Khan (Khan Design)

I usually forget before posting but today I saw two crackers.

SP 1 on a spotlessly clean but very subtle crew cab pick up.

40 SUE on a Mercedes, maybe an A-class.

I seem to be living in an area well stocked with interesting numbers, but this one sounded as good as it looked

Attachments

• 4389A532-D4CC-4C95-9596-922FEF654DDB.jpeg
    4389A532-D4CC-4C95-9596-922FEF654DDB.jpeg
    401.7 KB · Views: 28
J4T XJ on an old diesel repmobile BMW 3 series; parked in a disabled bay, no blue badge displayed, young Asian male driver.

I'm assuming his given name is Jatinder, or something like it, and perhaps he aspires to a Jaguar one day.

It's worth a lot more than the car, I suspect. Ironic, really, that something of no intrinsic value whatsoever, which the 'owner' doesn't actually own in any event, should be 'worth' more than the car displaying it, isn't it?

H1 LUV on a Ford focus seen today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom