Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But it's only a reference to the car which already has plenty of badges.

We don't know that for sure though even though it seems likely (it's a bit crap having S4 on an RS4 IMO)...

It could be the holder's initials are SA for instance or the plate is being held onto for investment and the holder happens to like Audis.

Here's a couple
D15 SCO (Disco) - used to be on a Toyota Supra belonging to the son of a nightclub owner in Essex (back in the 90's)

That was the TOT's nightclub in Southend.

The Supra was driven by Brinsley, the son of the the owner. Louis was his Dad from memory.

The Mum had an SL convertible with the Reg HOP 1N

The club also had a Winabago type thing with the plate TOT5

The Supra was driven by Brinsley, the son of the the owner. Louis was his Dad from memory.

HOPIN was on a Rover 414 around Strathclyde Park in the 1990s

Wow now you must be as old as me!

Lou was Dad, never met his wife. Brins car, was that black or dark blue i dont recall.....

Now the Winnie has been mentioned I remember that too now......SO many years have passed!!!

Reactions: Yex
And just remembered my old head masters plate to. DAN 1 it was on an old Jag........back around 86 ish....

Bet that's worth some serious ££ now...

We used to go to TOTS.
Talk Of The South iirc. Pulled quite a few birds in there as well.
Mr B’s was another’s favourite.

Reactions: Yex
UB 1
In a not so special Jag.

Yesterday I followed a bright green new shape mustang.
The plate was..... WOW - - -
Sorry can't remember the last three digits 🙄😂 impressive though.

Yesterday I followed a bright green new shape mustang.
The plate was..... WOW - - -
Sorry can't remember the last three digits 🙄😂 impressive though.

My CL had C1 WOW on it when I bought it. I wasn't keen on it but I was re-registering it abroad anyway.

mercedes-benz-brabus-cl-b63-s-c916610072013233244_5.jpg

I think whoever managed to work that out needs a medal! :wallbash:

That is exactly what I was thinking, talk about stretching your imagination.

Do we have a "Anyone seen any s**te unreadable number plates on cars lately, you know the ones where someone has just thrown some letters and numbers in a pile and then slapped them on a plate in any order for you to guess what they are trying to spell" thread?

Do we have a "Anyone seen any s**te unreadable number plates on cars lately, you know the ones where someone has just thrown some letters and numbers in a pile and then slapped them on a plate in any order for you to guess what they are trying to spell" thread?
That's a jobsworth at work if I ever saw one!

You see dyslexic plates all the time. Trying to spell Sharon or Wayne or Pauline or Jaydon or Loser or Bossy or whatever. You might think that they threw the scrabble set onto the floor, but they wouldn't know what a scrabble set is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom