• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

AB16 BRA spaced as A BIG BRA on a new defender
Driven by a big tit, perhaps?
With this (and TBF many other such plates) I'd love to be able to ask the owner what he or she thinks other people will read it as... :rolleyes:

(All that one needs is a couple of strategically placed black-headed fixing screws and it would sort-of read 'El Farta'. Most of the owners of that sort of plate would probably be most appropriately served by a plate beginning either KN08 or TW47...)

ELV11S on a Smart ForTwo.....must be a real fan of the King.....not Charles....the other one!

1pod on a macan, spaced as "I POD"

BG 1 and 1 GRG. Bulgarian and Georgian Embassy vehicles together with a load of E Class Mercs with diplomatic plates outside Planet Hollywood.

My Georgian labourer was setting himself when I told him what the car was all about.

STE114R on a Rolls Royce in Grosvenor St.
STE11A is local to me, currently on a Bentley.

I was interested in buying a property off plan last year, and this is copied from the sales blurb I was sent:

"*** is a brand new development, which will
offer 67 residential apartments over seven floors, adding
to the already stella collection of buidlings across
Liverpool."

STE11A is local to me, currently on a Bentley.

I was interested in buying a property off plan last year, and this is copied from the sales blurb I was sent:

"*** is a brand new development, which will
offer 67 residential apartments over seven floors, adding
to the already stella collection of buidlings across
Liverpool."
Not sure I’d be happy buying a place from a developer that can’t even spell properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom