• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

In a similar vein ive been doing quite a few long walks along the river near me and we've started to spy out names of all the ex-Police boats that normally have Police themed names. So far we've recognised Old Bill, Fuzz, Five-O and a few others i forget.

Seen on another Forum o_O

Attachments

• IMG_2148.jpeg
    IMG_2148.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 5
Which is?
I think that car belongs to Mr Iprl. Either that or it belongs to someone at the Infant Primate Research Laboratory, or possibly someone who's day job is concerned with the Isolated Perfused Rat Liver technique?

Which is?
Dunno, I am not Asian

See quite a few cars around here with what seem at first odd letter combinations but usually turn out to be a non-European name. Amari Supercars is just round the corner from my house and I see some really different combinations coming out of there. They have a Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in at the moment at a cool £4M - now THAT is what a supercar should look like!

IMG_20230511_173306_edit_152145606176783.jpg

You said the reg plate will be an Asian name.

I just wondered if that person was from Bhutan or Israel??
Or maybe Chinese should I be an American?

Not sure what you gained by the question - I suspect you know exactly what I meant. Ah well, if it amuses

Or maybe Chinese should I be an American?

Not sure what you gained by the question - I suspect you know exactly what I meant. Ah well, if it amuses
I’m just asking what an Asian is. You said the plate will be Asian name.

On my site we have guys from India and Kyrgyzstan. I know this because I asked them where they’re from. I said to them that they’re Asians then. They got rather offended.

Last edited:
I’m just asking what an Asian is. You said the plate will be Asian name.

On my site we have guys from India and Kyrgyzstan. I know this because I asked them where they’re from. I said to them that they’re Asians then. They got rather offended.
Life is too short. Enjoy your evening

FFS - see this far to often why does everything these days have turn stupid, worlds gone mad!

Anyone from the continent of Asia is Asian......end of discussion really.
I don't mind being called European....or even Southern European. I draw the line at Eyetie though!

Saw 1 TNE on a Ford Raptor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom