• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Anyone from the continent of Asia is Asian......end of discussion really.
Is the Pakistani guy in my local shop a Pakistani or an Asian? According to him he’s a Pakistani.

I’m not a European, I’m British. My friends in Skiathos aren’t European they are Greek and they’re bloody proud of it too.

I’m sorry but I really don’t get it but I’d like to know when and why we started to refer to people by what continent they’re from rather than what country they’re from.

Last edited:
Is the Pakistani guy in my local shop a Pakistani or an Asian? According to him he’s a Pakistani.

I’m not a European, I’m British. My friends in Skiathos aren’t European they are Greek and they’re bloody proud of it too.

I’m sorry but I really don’t get it but I’d like to know when and why we started to refer to people by what continent they’re from rather than what country they’re from.
You are European and British....its not a choice....its a matter of fact. What you choose to call yourself is rather different.

So you call yourself European??
We can call ourselves whatever we want these days, or so it seems Darrell.? ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Doesn't change anything really. ( ,, "in the clearing stands a boxer,," )

We can call ourselves whatever we want these days, or so it seems Darrell.? ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Doesn't change anything really. ( ,, "in the clearing stands a boxer,," )

🤣🤣

You reckon?
Its not an opinion.....geographically the UK is part of Europe...so that makes us European, fact.....that brexit nonsense affects that not one bit. But as said, you can call yourself Julie and be called a woman if you want.....its your choice.....but it does not change that fact that you are biologically a man.
I can call myself English, British, and European....all are correct. I can also say Italian as I am now a dual passport holder.

Its not an opinion.....geographically the UK is part of Europe...so that makes us European, fact.....that brexit nonsense affects that not one bit. But as said, you can call yourself Julie and be called a woman if you want.....its your choice.....but it does not change that fact that you are biologically a man.
I can call myself English, British, and European....all are correct. I can also say Italian as I am now a dual passport holder.
Ok, so going back to the vehicle with the Asian name on the reg plate, does anyone have any idea what it means?

Nice plate....pity it has no effect on the cars looks.....definitely one of the ugliest cars currently on sale in the UK.

Sorry for the poor quality:

Screenshot-20230513-203655-Whats-App.jpg

The plate says I MAD.

1684149228702.jpg

Kiss and Huggs ?? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom