• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

This is my old boss's 911 Turbo S. Its in special order Meissen blue so the plate is quite apt.

911.jpg

X1 FSL and Y1 FSL on 2 identical Bentleys parked up outside the side entrance to the RAF Club in Old Park Lane.
They looked very smart.

MY55MAR on a Rolls Royce Phantom near Curzon St. After a quick bit of Googling it turns out that the Burmese Embassy is nearby.

888 OOO which looked surprisingly good as it passed me on the M1.

I'm a lighting tech for theatre. The tech-theatre term for the lighting department is 'LX'. My name is Simon. This is my car :)

20230515_144457.jpg

Also there is a rock'n'roll tribute show touring the UK called 'That'll Be The Day'. Their artic is T11 BTD

SOT 1 on a white Ferrari in the kings road, Chelsea yesterday.

These plates belong to my brother and his wife (I think I’ve put them up already).
Woods D and Woods N.

19B28728-A92D-438F-B80E-90F2BE0F4982.jpeg

I got a text from my bro a couple of days ago saying he’s bought this one for his son Henry’s (the one that’s joining the Paras) 18th in a couple of weeks.
Woods H

A801A6C1-FC64-453C-978C-315CFDED32AD.jpeg

Not to be outdone by my younger brother I quickly snapped up this for my daughters 18th in July.
Sophia Christina Woods July 28.

69203318-7DD1-4E8C-ABA7-3A3E9DF7AB17.jpeg

Saw a convertible at the lights the other day (think it was a BMW) and the number plate was the 4-3 style with the first two characters being XX. Wasn't a LHD as she had the boom-boom music cranked up and was a s**t singer so I would have noticed. Which area is XX?

Saw a convertible at the lights the other day (think it was a BMW) and the number plate was the 4-3 style with the first two characters being XX. Wasn't a LHD as she had the boom-boom music cranked up and was a s**t singer so I would have noticed. Which area is XX?
According to the UK Number Plate Area Code Explanation Site XX dosen't exist?? 🤫

X
XNorthumberland
XIBelfast
XZCounty Armagh

Regularly see MX 5 around Sheffield.

It's on a grey 2011 diesel Passat estate...

According to the UK Number Plate Area Code Explanation Site XX dosen't exist?? 🤫

X
XNorthumberland
XIBelfast
XZCounty Armagh
That puzzled me too after I looked it up. I am very sure it was XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom