• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Hi,
Spotted this nice black Range Rover in the capital of Armenia back in December - with a very unusual Georgia number plate!
IMG_84.jpeg

Cheers
Steve

The dyslexic inside me wonders if someone has bad breath?!

1000053670.jpg

6AG 👀😳 on an Aston Martin DBX at a roadside car wash. The registration number appears to be registered to an X5 with an expired MOT.

6AG 👀😳 on an Aston Martin DBX at a roadside car wash. The registration number appears to be registered to an X5 with an expired MOT.
If they're using a roadside car wash, then both numberplate and Aston should be confiscated immediately and donated to a loving home😒

If they're using a roadside car wash, then both numberplate and Aston should be confiscated immediately and donated to a loving home😒
Had I not been chauffeuring the rather beautiful Mrs D then I might have stopped to talk to the lady driving it and give her my (detailer’s) telephone number 👀😁

Being a country-living yokel, this is the first time I've seen one in the flesh - Newcastle. 🤮👎

img.
You & me both del320.. Fwiw I too spotted similar, (characteristically badly) parked in the supermarket the other day.:

IMG_20240216_135220.jpg

Well, it had a B on the badge anyway...

Being a country-living yokel, this is the first time I've seen one in the flesh - Newcastle. 🤮👎

View attachment 153420
Proof yet again that money and taste dont not nesscarily go hand in hand!....imo opinion one of the ugliest cars of modern times.... the Bentley competitor is not much better.....

This one made me smile today:

1708385441868.png

Not easy to make a '7' look like a 'U' but I'd hazard a guess that someone had a go at it on a previous car ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom