• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Screenshot-20240713-102223-Gallery.jpg

JEN50N on a Range Rover at Warwick M40 Services very very early on Sunday morning.

Mr Bean out in his shopping car? also saw 1 HYM yesterday but wife not so fast with the phone to get a picture

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 2
though on seeing the driver. “gr 8 ful” would have been more approprate…🧹😳🏴‍☠️

Attachments

• IMG_5531.jpeg
    IMG_5531.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm saying nothing....apart from that I'm surprised the DVLA have not withdrawn it like they have other plates considered socially unacceptable in this day and age. On a nice Jaguar XK though.
1000009582.jpg

MD5 posted on this very thread (#6968) back in 2010

Waiting at the ferry queue for Le Havre, en route to Le Mans a couple of weeks ago, where I saw a Jag XK150, reg'd WOG 1. I spoke to the owner, who said he had been approached by the authorities to surrender entitlement!

MD5 posted on this very thread (#6968) back in 2010

Waiting at the ferry queue for Le Havre, en route to Le Mans a couple of weeks ago, where I saw a Jag XK150, reg'd WOG 1. I spoke to the owner, who said he had been approached by the authorities to surrender entitlement!
Sure, everyone knows that's Willie O' Gorman.

Just seen a BMW (what else....) in Preston sporting MA51C JA in that layout! Answers on a postcard........

Magic Yes?

Why are police not punishing these blind chav humans?

Ja as in Rastafarian “Ja love, Ja love, protect us”?
I love that song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom