• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

MD5 posted on this very thread (#6968) back in 2010

Waiting at the ferry queue for Le Havre, en route to Le Mans a couple of weeks ago, where I saw a Jag XK150, reg'd WOG 1. I spoke to the owner, who said he had been approached by the authorities to surrender entitlement!
Well remembered! Coincidentally, I've since met one of his friends, which I only discovered a month or two ago as this came up in coversation. Apparently, he spent a small fortune in legal fees, the outcome being that the plate will die with his tenure.

Last Friday I was in the Sandringham/Kings Lynn area where I saw an approaching Ferrari, reg RE11 HOT. Can't remember where the fixings were, but it looked the part!

51N on a poisonous green Cullinan Black Badge Rolls Royce on the M6 on Wednesday. Strangely registered as a Motorhome. Perhaps because it cost twice as much as my house and looked as if it was twice as big!
I have to confess that it was the fugliest car I have ever seen. You have to have a lot more money than taste to be willing to be seen in one.
https://cartaxcheck.co.uk/free-car-check/?vrm=51N

Multijet 130 L3H2 LWB 4 Berth FIAT Ducato according to the model 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I get this on a check for 51N

Screenshot_20240809_232727.jpg

Vehicle Details​

ManufacturerRolls Royce
ModelCullinan Black Badge Auto
ColourGreen
Vehicle TypeMotorhome
Fuel TypePetrol
Body StyleCamper Van
Engine Size6749 cc
Euro Status6ap
Brake Horse Power127 BHP
Vehicle Age9 months
Date of Registration25 October 2023
Manufactured Year2023

Vehicle Description
  • Manufacturer
    Rolls Royce
  • Model
    Cullinan Black Badge Auto
  • Detail
    Multijet 130 L3H2 LWB 4 Berth
  • Year
  • Colour
    Green
  • Fuel Type
    Petrol
  • Engine Size
    6749 cc
  • Vehicle Type
    Motorhome
  • Body Style
    Camper Van
  • Body
    2 Axle Rigid Body
  • BHP
    127 BHP
  • Power
    95 kW

What on earth are you trying to prove? The sites that I linked to clearly show the registration as posted by me. You need to scroll down to the detail. instead of trying a gotcha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom