• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

What on earth are you trying to prove? The sites that I linked to clearly show the registration as posted by me. You need to scroll down to the detail. instead of trying a gotcha.
I don’t know what a gotcha is so wind your neck in.
You posted the name of a couple of sites and so I looked at them. It came up as a Rolls Royce but I didn’t realise I had to scroll down to the detail.

Strangely registered as a Motorhome.
🤣
You stated in your initial post that it was registered as a motor home when in all the check sites it clearly isn't! That's why I posted. 🙄

You stated in your initial post that it was registered as a motor home when in all the check sites it clearly isn't! That's why I posted. 🙄
All the check sites? Really?
See posts 24016 and 24018.
Did you even bother to follow any of the links that I posted?
I found it amusing and as Darrel posted, weird, you clearly did not and decided that I had fabricated it all.

I found it amusing and as Darrel posted, weird, you clearly did not and decided that I had fabricated it all.
You on your period on something? 🙄

Whatever....... 🙄

EDD 1C perfect spaced, funny business with bolt covers. I assume the driver is Eddie.

EDD 1C perfect spaced, funny business with bolt covers. I assume the driver is Eddie.
Someone up our road has 3ULL with a screw making the 3 look like a B.

CHR15T is one the plates on the list of numbers they won't ever release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom