Brake callipers.. What's the deal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd have thought any kind of braking system mod would be an insurance nightmare.

Assuming you declare it of course ...

Yep absolutely there's a lot more to it than just changing the calipers, there's the master cylinder to consider, volume of fluid, operating pressures etc... Best to have the existing ones reconditioned to your own cosmetics. Brakes are one thing you don't mess with as they can be a lifesaver :thumb:

if ^that^ doesnt work out, (the brabus conversion) i have a brand new and unused pair of rear amg calipers you may be interested in. just need to know what bolt pitch your car has between the calliper mounting lugs, as there are three different ones.

if ^that^ doesnt work out, (the brabus conversion) i have a brand new and unused pair of rear amg calipers you may be interested in. just need to know what bolt pitch your car has between the calliper mounting lugs, as there are three different ones.

Hi Nick, have you managed to remove the 4 pot fronts yet that you were selling to me :devil:

I might be interested in these, what car are they from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom