C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do enjoy it thanks :thumb: My pockets are definitely deep enough to run a C63 and make sure it’s looked after as well as it possibly could be, or I wouldn’t have bought it ;)

Now I think we need to get this thread back onto the 507.

C60-C8-B2-A-BA7-B-4-A84-B96-F-2-CDE9666-B4-F0.jpg

Andy that looks stunning. Arguably the best in the country seen up to now with the spec and mileage goes

Hi Andy, sorry I didn’t explain myself very well. Yes I’m looking at taking the 507 of the road for the near future to keep the miles down. I have a nice clean garage like yourself to keep the 507 in with plenty of space so the car won’t get knocked about.

Steve

My advice would be to keep it on the road and use it regularly, but if necessary sparingly to keep miles down. From experience leaving a car stood long periods does it no good. I don’t leave mine stood for more than a couple of weeks without getting it out for a short run to get oil up to temperature and everything moving. If the car is off the road come in whatever you’re driving , everyone welcome , it’s not an AMG PL meet :D

Andy

Andy that looks stunning. Arguably the best in the country seen up to now with the spec and mileage goes

Thanks Tom. The spec is very good but the mileage will go up quite a bit this year because I intend to enjoy it as much as possible. :cool:

Steve

My advice would be to keep it on the road and use it regularly, but if necessary sparingly to keep miles down. From experience leaving a car stood long periods does it no good. I don’t leave mine stood for more than a couple of weeks without getting it out for a short run to get oil up to temperature and everything moving. If the car is off the road come in whatever you’re driving , everyone welcome , it’s not an AMG PL meet :D

Andy
Thanks for the good advice. I have got another fast car but don’t use it a lot being a manual.I think the c63 is the best all round practical car I’ve owned and does everything I need from a fast every day driver.

I'm in for another get together at Gaydon :thumb:

If you’re going to Gaydon, perhaps a coffee and sausage roll stop at nearby Caffeine & Machine too?

Hi Ash.

If folks want to go to C&M that’s fine but I won’t be organising any drive out as part of this event, it will be museum only :thumb:

Last edited:
Thanks for the good advice. I have got another fast car but don’t use it a lot being a manual.I think the c63 is the best all round practical car I’ve owned and does everything I need from a fast every day driver.

Manual :eek: I stoped stirring gears myself many years ago :D

Are you keeping yours now mate?

I can only guess what you’re looking to buy next, one just come up for sale at SSC but I saw a photo of it when it arrived (before they took the sale photos) and it looked like it had side wing/sideskirt damage or a part missing
That BS seems to have sold already, certainly the advert is down

I think @supaers car is back on sale.

this car is backup anyone know the spec

Is it the one with the Light tan interior? If so I think Phil has more info. I emailed the owner “out of curiosity” to see if it was factory fitted and was told he’d swapped it as he “preferred it”. It’s got a dodgy boot spoiler and diffuser if it’s the one I think it is.

Last edited:
Is it the one with the Light tan interior? If so I think Phil has more info. I emailed the owner “out of curiosity” to see if it was factory fitted and was told he’d swapped it as he “preferred it”. It’s got a dodgy boot spoiler and diffuser if it’s the one I think it is.

Andy I don’t like the boot spoiler or diffuser. I think it ruins the car. The seats are not my taste neither lol.

Rocky

Probably why it’s still for sale ;)

true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom