C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice low miles one on auto trader now...fell off my chair at asking price though...£40k!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if it is already sold.

Boris is nice. But sadly not a 507
This thing is absolutely loaded. Along with factory LSD. I’m sure it will sell very soon

The ad wasn't wrong. Probably the highest spec saloon that I've seen. Very nice car [emoji106]

Hi,
Anybody in the market for an Estate 507? My car now listed on the Collecting Car auction website, have a look and if you have any questions let me know.
thanks
Alex

Hi guys,

Wasn't sure if this was the relevant thread, but it is 507 related and would appreciate a sense check.

- B service due on my 507, I want to keep it with a full MBSH so taking it to my local dealer (Hughes Beaconsfield)
- Around 16,000 miles on the clock so nothing major due in terms of service (I was hesitating getting the MCT oil changed as its a 14 plate - thoughts on this?)
- Current cost of this is £660.55 (weirdly enough when I checked this cost a month ago it was about £100 cheaper without the added extras mentioned, all of a sudden they have now appeared?!?!) which is broken down as follows:

£605.70 B service cost (added extra of £83.88 for air filter element replacement!!! and £32.40 to clean and lubricate the pano roof guide mechanism)
£54.85 for MOT (this is more just ease of service and getting it all done in the same place on the same day)

I will use the Mercedes OEM oil to help bring down the cost as most of us do, but looking at the air filter replacements these are about £35 from Merc Newcastle an are relatively easy to fit?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the above

Ta

True :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys,

Wasn't sure if this was the relevant thread, but it is 507 related and would appreciate a sense check.

- B service due on my 507, I want to keep it with a full MBSH so taking it to my local dealer (Hughes Beaconsfield)
- Around 16,000 miles on the clock so nothing major due in terms of service (I was hesitating getting the MCT oil changed as its a 14 plate - thoughts on this?)
- Current cost of this is £660.55 (weirdly enough when I checked this cost a month ago it was about £100 cheaper without the added extras mentioned, all of a sudden they have now appeared?!?!) which is broken down as follows:

£605.70 B service cost (added extra of £83.88 for air filter element replacement!!! and £32.40 to clean and lubricate the pano roof guide mechanism)
£54.85 for MOT (this is more just ease of service and getting it all done in the same place on the same day)

I will use the Mercedes OEM oil to help bring down the cost as most of us do, but looking at the air filter replacements these are about £35 from Merc Newcastle an are relatively easy to fit?

Ta

Shop around! Mercedes dealership can be competitive with each other.

Hi guys,

Ta

Obtain quotes online from mb lakeside and guildford, let us know.

Obtain quotes online from mb lakeside and guildford, let us know.

Thanks for the heads up, they are around 30-40 cheaper respectively, so probably don't justify the extra miles and fuel usage but still worth a wave under the noses of Hughes to see if they will shave anything off

How easy is it to replace the C63 air filters by chance? Is this something you could do yourself fairly easily?

Thanks for the heads up, they are around 30-40 cheaper respectively, so probably don't justify the extra miles and fuel usage but still worth a wave under the noses of Hughes to see if they will shave anything off

How easy is it to replace the C63 air filters by chance? Is this something you could do yourself fairly easily?

With such a low mileage example (and especially a 507) just take it to Mercedes, ATF won’t need doing until after 30k

If you think that’s expensive wait until plugs and ATF are due at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom