C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone know this car? Another one that has been dipped into the carbon box 😂
Oh dear , that has not improved the look ... would be bad enough on a regular C63 high miler but seems almost sacrilege on a low mileage 507 .... and funny how many times dealers take a pic of a car with the fuel on reserve and Sat Nav suggesting they look for fuel!

Last edited:
Oh dear , that has not improved the look ... would be bad enough on a regular C63 high miler but seems almost sacrilege on a low mileage 507 .... and funny how many times dealers take a pic of a car with the fuel on reserve and Sat Nav suggesting they look for fuel!
No one wants to sell a car with fuel in it, probably siphon in out if it comes in from the customer with some

Anyone know this car? Another one that has been dipped into the carbon box 😂
It has had quite a few modifications as you'll see. apart from the visible ones it has been remapped and has an IPE exhaust. It has had 4 owners and was last sold at Sytner Select in Leicester 2 years ago.
Factory options are:
Reversing camera
Privacy glass
HK audio
19" black wheels

Hi Phil, been meaning to ask you if you have mine on the register , she was OV64UZY when I purchased her from Listers in Boston a year ago.

Thoughts or knowledge of this car?

Thoughts or knowledge of this car?

I think there are some notes on it in earlier comments , I recall someone noticed one of the drivers side exhaust tips had taken a knock and it looks higher in the pics.

Post 2357 shows rear tailgate damage assuming it’s the same car

Hi Phil, been meaning to ask you if you have mine on the register , she was OV64UZY when I purchased her from Listers in Boston a year ago.
Do believe he has this one! I went to see this car when I was back in the market a year ago and was discussing it with Phil then. Looks good in silver with the silver wheels!

Do believe he has this one! I went to see this car when I was back in the market a year ago and was discussing it with Phil then. Looks good in silver with the silver wheels!
Ok that's good thanks , yes I like the Silver colour which contrasts nicely with the Black roof and various gloss black bits , and the wheels look fine too - which surprised me as I am normally a fan of black wheels and have them on my daily driver. It has a good spec for me also with the Driver assistance pack with Active cruise. It's in this week for new rear tyres , I got Listers to put new ones on when I picked it up and they have done nearly 4,500 quality miles which is not bad (they're still well legal but a bit skittish). When I had it serviced at my local Mercedes , they printed off the service history for me and it seems she went 3 years without a service up to Feb 19 but had new plugs, brake fluid pads etc then , I just don't understand people buying these cars (or any car for that matter) but not servicing them, the service plan for this one is only very slightly more than my old E350CDI estate.

Ok that's good thanks , yes I like the Silver colour which contrasts nicely with the Black roof and various gloss black bits , and the wheels look fine too - which surprised me as I am normally a fan of black wheels and have them on my daily driver. It has a good spec for me also with the Driver assistance pack with Active cruise. It's in this week for new rear tyres , I got Listers to put new ones on when I picked it up and they have done nearly 4,500 quality miles which is not bad (they're still well legal but a bit skittish). When I had it serviced at my local Mercedes , they printed off the service history for me and it seems she went 3 years without a service up to Feb 19 but had new plugs, brake fluid pads etc then , I just don't understand people buying these cars (or any car for that matter) but not servicing them, the service plan for this one is only very slightly more than my old E350CDI estate.
I agree with the service even if the cars done a few hundred miles it should be serviced on time .

I agree with the service even if the cars done a few hundred miles it should be serviced on time .
I have every car I’ve owned serviced by the main dealer every year as I pay for reliability regardless of the miles I’ve done for my own peace of mind. I was just wondering what car you would swap your 507 for if you was to trade your the car in.The 507 is the best all round car I’ve ever owned. I’ve got my last payment on my 507 this month so would be using my car as a full deposit towards my next car.

I have every car I’ve owned serviced by the main dealer every year as I pay for reliability regardless of the miles I’ve done for my own peace of mind. I was just wondering what car you would swap your 507 for if you was to trade your the car in.The 507 is the best all round car I’ve ever owned. I’ve got my last payment on my 507 this month so would be using my car as a full deposit towards my next car.

Don't you have a shortlist?

Don't you have a shortlist?
Hi, Mercedes gts could be an option, if I say the c63s the one that doesn’t sound as good as the v8 in the 507 I’ll get probably hanged. possibly Nissan GT-R as always had jap performance cars before the Mercedes.

Get behind the wheel of a c63 black series, you will not look back at a 507 again -

Hi, Mercedes gts could be an option, if I say the c63s the one that doesn’t sound as good as the v8 in the 507 I’ll get probably hanged. possibly Nissan GT-R as always had jap performance cars before the Mercedes.

GTR are nice. What about the 4 door coupe GTS?

It looks like we are down to the same few 507's currently on sale.

Anyone know the spec of the red estate?

Hi, really nice car you’ve found there. A little bit out of my price range unless I mortgage the house but don’t think the wife will go along with that idea. When the right car comes along I’ll just px my car at the dealership saves all the messers wasting your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom