C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A whole different world. I had to wait until I was in my 50's to get my first AMG ;)

It is a very nice one though!!

@mez1222
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@mez1222
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It does look very smart after their prep and they do really make the effort on the presentation. Hopefully there will still be some good ones left when the AMG fund is replenished...

@rocky
Looks really lovely. Silver wheels on a black car is definitely the better option.

Phil

I like the silver too and mileage is mid 60's. I think its the highest mileage 507 in the country. I think @PhilLinda might know more on that claim.
Also, the silver wheels really do give character to the black car. I think black on black makes it harder to digest it is a 507 driving past.

I will check the engine builder next time I lift the bonnet .. on the weekend!

I like the silver too and mileage is mid 60's. I think its the highest mileage 507 in the country. I think @PhilLinda might know more on that claim.
Also, the silver wheels really do give character to the black car. I think black on black makes it harder to digest it is a 507 driving past.

I will check the engine builder next time I lift the bonnet .. on the weekend!
It is the highest mileage but there are a couple of others nipping at your heels. It also makes it the best value 507 I've ever seen too :thumb:

Nice car..... I picked mine up on the weekend for 35k with 30,000 on the clock and it has blind spot, no LSD, other than that exactly same (2 owners).... I think if you want rid maybe drop the price... Great car... best of luck with the sale

Reactions: WIN
Nice car..... I picked mine up on the weekend for 35k with 30,000 on the clock and it has blind spot, no LSD, other than that exactly same (2 owners).... I think if you want rid maybe drop the price... Great car... best of luck with the sale

I don’t think yours is a 2 Owner car. Probably more like 3 previous and you the 4th keeper

I know this as made some inquiry’s a few months back. And carried out a HPI

If it was a 2 owner car (new keeper being the second) it would have been in excess of 35k! More towards 40k. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: WIN
Hi mate, see attached from RAC.... Clearly states it is a 2 owner car and so does the V5.... So it was just a great price all with a 1 year Aston Martin warranty from Stratstone!:) Let me know if you cant see the attachment i am happy to email you the full report.....

Cements the fact it was a great bargain with great options list!!! :banana:

Attachments

• 22101802.PDF
    507.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi mate, see attached from RAC.... Clearly states it is a 2 owner car and so does the V5.... So it was just a great price all with a 1 year Aston Martin warranty from Stratstone!:) Let me know if you cant see the attachment i am happy to email you the full report.....

I test drove your car in August :)

Sorry yes, 2 prev keepers and you being the 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom