C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Auto Trader logo

Is this on the list? , advert is somewhat confusing as to colour and owners.

“The car is in great condition inside and out. Full service history, Black, 2 owners, 2 keys. Next MOT due 09/01/2020, Full service history, Silver, 4 owners, £32,461” :dk:

Last edited:
Auto Trader logo

Is this on the list? , advert is somewhat confusing as to colour and owners.

“The car is in great condition inside and out. Full service history, Black, 2 owners, 2 keys. Next MOT due 09/01/2020, Full service history, Silver, 4 owners, £32,461” :dk:

Coupe looks nice in Silver. Alcantara on the wheel looks a bit grubby, might just be the lighting...

Confusion around the number of owners/colour make you doubt if it's a genuine 'private seller' or more likely a trader.

WOOHOO!!!
Got the car back from Brooklands last night Guys:D

Finally after a grand total of 4 weeks and 5 days later... although I have to say it was worth the wait, despite coming very close to just asking for my money back on several occasions.
The paintwork has been completely re done and new decals applied, along with the new door handles, loom, module and lock.

Now its fooking raining:wallbash:
Next step... all the new paint needs protecting? any body tried this new Mequires Hybrid ceramic wax?? been looking at some reviews on the web and youtube.
thumbnail_WP_20190719_07_55_28_Pro.jpg

Surprised anyone is still having ATF done. I thought it was due at 3 years?

On the 7 speed MCT it’s three years and never again, which I find strange. I’ll be having mine changed every 4 years.

Now its fooking raining:wallbash:
Next step... all the new paint needs protecting? any body tried this new Mequires Hybrid ceramic wax?? been looking at some reviews on the web and youtube.
View attachment 87643

It’s not the best, sonax bsd, siramik prefalugo, done and dusted si, even gyeon wetcoat are a better shout

If I was in your position though with fresh paint, I’d give it to a detailer for some correction and a nice ceramic coating to keep it gleaming

Ta Ash,
I'll look into those too;)

So how did it go, any problems?

No issues, sailed through the MOT, no advisories. They installed the Mercedes Me adapter whilst it was in but they had trouble registering the App on my phone. Going to have another go myself this weekend. Anyone else had this retrofitted into their cars?

see "completing mercedes me app", there is an email from mercedes in germany to me on it on how to do it

I know I should be driving it, But I simply can't drive a dirty car:dk:, So I started at 6am and spent the day detailing the paintwork with a whole load of clay so the finish is silky smooth.
I've only managed to get the bonnet and one side, washed, clayed and sealed. Despite it being new paint I was still very surprised to feel the odd bit of overspray on some panels when I washed it:wallbash:
Up again at 6am tomorrow, just got to clay the drivers side and seal it, then its playtime:D
thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_50_55_Pro.jpg
thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_51_05_Pro.jpg
thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_51_18_Pro.jpg thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_51_18_Pro.jpg

thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_51_30_Pro.jpg thumbnail_WP_20190720_14_52_17_Pro.jpg

No issues, sailed through the MOT, no advisories. They installed the Mercedes Me adapter whilst it was in but they had trouble registering the App on my phone. Going to have another go myself this weekend. Anyone else had this retrofitted into their cars?

How many miles has your car done now? Mine has just turned 50,000 and has some slight wear in the front wishbones although they don’t require replacing yet. I’m curious if other owners have had this problem?

My car is a 2011 pre facelift so I don’t know if it will take the Mercedes Me app.

What does this app actually do?
The only bits I found useful were finding your way back to your car in strange cities and knowing the voltage in your car battery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom